Part 1

Lea Lovegood is many things. An animal whisperer, a powerful seer, and a fashion designer. She has worked on her job the first three years that she should have instead gone to Hogwarts. Alas, another reason was because of her power of being a seer.

A single touch from her hand to anyone is how and when Lea can see the person's future. It can be far into the future almost the persons' fate or it can be something they will do neer far. It took convincing from her clients to go to magic school.

Lea with help of her father and sister got accepted to Hogwarts. She followed her sister on the train and now she is waiting for her sorting. All the first years have gone and now before the other schools can be introduced it is her turn in being sorted.

"Today, it is a special sorting as we have a new student that shall be joining Hogwarts. Lea Lovegood!" McGonagall call and Lea walks down the long great hall and head up the stairs.

Sitting on the brown wooden stool Lea shifts slightly to get comfy and not fall off before the hat is placed on her head.

"Ah, a special girl you are. Brave beyond anything, can face danger with a calm mind, smart like a Ravenclaw. Soft-hearted and caring like a Hufflepuff. Nothing that involves Slytherin...Ah yes, I know where to put you. GRYFFINDOR!" The griffins clap and applaud as Lea heads over to the table.

"Lea!" A young girl with reddish hair calls raising her hand. Lea recognizes her as her mother, Molly Weasley, would come in for some dresses. 

"Hi Ginny, did your mum give you the blue dress?" Lea breathes out smiling.

"Yeah, it is amazing. Glad to see you here." Ginny gives Lea a soft hug.

"It is good to be among other young students." Lea looks around the table and notices Harry Potter looking at her. She smiles softly at him and he blushes but smiles back.

"Now please welcome the ladies of Beaxbatons school of magic and their headmistress madame Maxime!" Dumbledore calls and the great hall doors open revealing girls with blue silk dresses.

"I recognize those dresses. They were the last designs in my shop before coming here," Lea tells Ginny glad the girls are proud of wearing them.

"You make dresses?" A girl on her left exclaims in surprise.  

"Yes, I make tons of dresses. It is near the end of Diagon alley my big shop and I have a small shop in Hogsmead too." Lea smiles at the girl.

"I am Hermione Granger." the brown curly-haired girl introduces herself. She extends her hand between their bodies.

"Pleasure to meet you. My, you are intelligent; you will find you will continue in taking care of these two boys quite a lot." Lea predicts by glancing down at Hermione's hands in her gloved ones.

"How do you know that?" Hermy asks inquisitively. 

"I am a seer. I learned divination long before I can speak. The marks in your hand tell me a lot of things about you." Hermione still not liking divination slips her hand out of the girl's hand but says nothing.

"Now please welcome the sons of Durmstrang and their headmaster Victor Karkoroff." Men in red coats with brown fur along the edges come marching through banging their sticks and making a fiery presentation.

"They have such fine coats. Love the fur lining." Lea remarks gazing more at the style of clothing than the men.

"What about how some are so handsome?" Ginny says with slight excitement.

"I couldn't see their faces fast enough sorry Ginny," Lea tells her and then dreamily look at the head of the table.

"How could you focus on their clothes instead of their faces?" Hermione asks boggled by the girl's priorities.