Part 8

After a long day of drawing and designing, filing plenty of forms, and having a massive headache. I soon am finished with the day. Slumping in my chair, I rub my temples. The clomping of boots wakes me up slightly and see Harry.

"Harry, sorry but I am only designing girl gowns, hun," I inform him, slightly confused as to why he is here.

"I am aware and that is not why I am here." I tilt my head seeing he is holding something behind his back.

"Then what are you doing here?" I ask glancing back and forth at his gorgeous eyes and down to what he is hiding.

"Food." I laugh relieved to see a small clear case of food, still warm. "I noticed you haven't left this room for classes or for eating so I brought you something to help your grumbling bear stomach."

"Thank you, hahaha," I say through my laughing. "That is so kind of you honey. want to keep me company?"

"I surely will since I come with the package." Giggling again I have a chair appear behind him as I dig in the lovely chicken salad and pumpkin juice.

"How is business?" Harry leans on his arms and his eyes are taking in one of the designed clothes I just finished drawing. A nice simple emerald gown, satin, and some green and silver jewelry for the necklace and earrings. It is for Pansy Parkson, who is trying to impress Draco Malfoy.

"Good. Luckily, most of the girls have come to get their gowns designed but others are buying which helps me a lot. What about you? Got a suit ready?" Harry's grin pulls out as he ducks his head.

"Yeah. Simple really in getting. You missed dance practice today." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Oh, yes well I already know how to dance. You?" I smirk as Harry turns away with a blush on his face. "Okay, you need some practice and I know right now you want to dance with me for private lessons."

"I don't know whether your visions make you a cheater or simply an amazing woman?" I chuckle alongside Harry.

'Yuck' The dragon king comments in my mind, giving me quite the clear sneer of disgust.

"By the way, I meant to ask you, how is that dragon king in there?" I am surprised he remembered.

"Fine, not so fond of our affectionate wordplay but fine." Harry nods before standing.

"Well, he might not like even more than I am asking my fair lady on a dance. Privately." I giggle and grab his hand standing up myself.

The first dance was a simple slow waltz around the room with the music of Vampire masquerade guiding us. The second is a fierce and spicy tango in red as I call it (Youtube video - Tango in Red (Color tango series)). Amazing passion flows as we grace the room.

Harry was slightly clumsy at the beginning but then, as I help him with a few pointers, he took such a lead it takes my breath away. Pulling me in spins, Dipping me low, and being able to hold me up in the air at the proper times. Feet dancing away, between each other legs, on each other and tightly pressed to each other.

Once we finally stop dancing our breaths were panting and our chests lifting up to our frantic heartbeats. I couldn't stop laughing at how amazing Harry had been at dancing. Guess he really is as amazing as they say with a few secret skills.

"Potter!" Harry's smile drops along with the narrowing of his eyebrows looking past my shoulder. Oh no!

"Roxanne." the familiar tune echoes across the room. Bigger Oh no!

Soft hands grab around my waist and pull me in a fancy dressed black and white suit Draco Malfoy. I gasp with the fast spin as the music begins the heated dance.