Part 7

Walking through an empty corridor isn't difficult. Alone, perhaps if you are scared of the shadows. It is only difficult if you have your whole body burning and electricity running over your skin like a rushing river.

'God it is painful!' I groan in my head.

Leaning against the pillars to catch my breath. I clench my eyes shut as the electricity flies toward my eyes. It doesn't help but add to the growing pressure in my skull that is still pounding mad.

'It is your magic and body accommodating my soul and magic within you. Welcome it and the pain will lessen." The dragon king speaks in my mind, making it throb like hell.

Clenching my teeth, I let go of the defiance of the pain. Welcoming it seemed to work as the pain and throbbing lessened. Slumping down on the floor, my knees tucked under my elbows in front of me.

'Good girl.' I would curse at the dragon but I shake my head. It won't do any good to have an angry king in my mind screaming at me and interrupting the classes on which I need to focus.

I only move once the last whisp of pain leaves my body. I glance down at my outfit which has changed somehow. Silver gleaming scales cover my right shoulder down across to my left hip. The rest is a floral grey and a slight hint of lavender to blush upon.

 The rest is a floral grey and a slight hint of lavender to blush upon

'a dress fit for a queen.' The king's prideful voice rakes through my skull.

I don't comment back as I couldn't because of Harry running out of the hospital wing and toward me. Gripping my shoulders he pants in front of me.

"Harry, you didn't need to run," I tell him, tucking my head slightly down.

"You weren't in the bed and I got worried about what happened to you. I worried that I would find you passed out on the floor or something worse." Harry pulls me closer to him. Eyebrows raised in a downward curve, eyes wide in worry and sweat on his brow.

I couldn't help but giggle. Harry gives me a questioning look as my giggling continues on to laughter. Shaking my shoulders, my hands grip his elbows.

"Your face though was slightly funny. Sorry, dear for worrying you. I won't do it again." I grin at him, the light in my eyes erasing his worry.

"Good. Now,..uh..what are you wearing?" Harry's gaze immediately goes to the chest plate. A low V dip that shows my stomach but luckily my breasts are protected from onlookers and ogling which Harry is currently doing.

"Harry, my eyes are up here sweety." Harry's eyes fly up to mine and a blush appears on his face. I giggle out loud with the flustered male. "Come, we have to head to a proper bed. This dress was a gift from the dragon king that resides now inside me."

Linking my arms with Harry's right arm and waving my hand to send a letter saying where I am and that I am in perfect health. We pass through many hallways of the familiar stone. The calming quiet atmosphere seems to calm more of my nerves by the minute.