Part 4

After a couple of classes, Lea heads outside to the courtyard in order to gain some silence but alas her spot under the tree is surrounded by Slytherins. Draco's followers of course gaze at the boy that is sitting in her spot. Might have to find another.

"Ah, cousin! Come on over, I would like to speak with you." Or not. 

Lea gracefully heads over, multiple gazes following her with admiration and awe of her grace. Draco on the other hand smiles at how lovely Lea walks. Her robes flow behind her but not too much like Snape but enough to look like she has a cape behind her. She is wearing the signature skirt that most girls wear but it has a lengthened behind to cover her ass when she walks upstairs. 

"What is it Draco?" Her eyes shine under the sun and sparkle like stars. Draco has to shake his head from drooling and clears his throat ready to speak.

"Have you gotten a letter or any notification," He is speaking through his words about her visions. "of what my father has decided?"

"No, I have not. I must tell you Draco your life isn't entirely part of my life you know. You are a simple soul among thousands, it isn't too important but it is significant at times. So what is it that Lucius has decided?" All Slytherins gawk at the girl. She speaks with flowing words like a stream, soft water moving forward with no rocks pushing it back but only makes the water rise over smoothly.

"Oh yeah, um..." Lea gazes up at her cousin expecting an answer but like always her way of words gets his tongue-tied. Her gaze moves around the yard at the many students enjoying the sunny day. "Ah Potter!" That turned her attention.

Harry's jaw is clenched and his eyebrows furrowed in anger and frustration. Lea's eyes go over to a badge that turns around from one statement to another. Hm, bullying again. When will Draco ever grow up?

"Hello, Harry." Harry looks at Lea startled but a relaxed smile splashes upon his face.

"Hey, Lea. You okay?" She nods before Draco turns both of their attention.

"You see my father and I have a bet your see. He thinks you won't last ten minutes in the tournament. I disagree, I bet you won't last five." Harry, angry once more, heads over to him. Lea walks closer but not too close that she gets in the way. Harry can handle himself.

"I don't give a damn of what your father thinks Malfoy. He is mean and cruel and your just pathetic." Harry turns away after pushing the boy. Malfoy fiddles to grab his wand but someone beats him to it.

"Oh no, you don't sunny." Moody flashes his wand and Draco gets turned into a ferret. A white ferret.

'Ah, what happened?' Draco's little ferret voice reaches Lea's ears. 'Ah! Put me down. Stop!'

Moody begins to lift the ferret up and down as Lea hears Malfoy complain and whine. Some students gather laughing it up along with Harry as McGonagall comes over.

"Mr. Moody, what are...what are you doing?"

"Teaching." Lea smiles in some glee at his way of teaching.

"Is that? Is that a student?"

"Technically it is a ferret."

"An albino ferret professor." Lea breathes out and corrects the man who now is shoving the ferret in Goyles pants. Lea holds her laughter, covering her mouth with her hand.

'Ah! No, how dare you? Don't put me in there! Ah!' Draco's voice screams as he is put in the boy's pants. Gross. 

Goyle whimpers as Draco slides out of his pants by the bottom of his heels. McGonagall waves her wand and Draco transforms back human. He whimpers and then stands up, hair out of his sleeked-back appearance.

"My father will hear about this." Draco whimpers scared.

"Is that a threat? Is that a threat?!" Moody runs after the boy as he goes around the tree and runs off with his Slytherin pals following. "I got plenty of stories about Azkaban that will even curl his greasy hair up."

"ALASTOR! We never use transfiguration on a student. I am sure Dumbledore told you that."

"He may have mentioned it."

"Well, you will be well to remember it. Away!" She waves off the gathered students and Harry continues to laugh and giggle enjoying the show. Lea walks over and rubs Harry's arm smiling. If Harry is happy so is she.

"Enjoyed that?" she asks as a leaf falls down from the tree.

"Yeah." He laughs again as Moody comes over to us.

"Come along you two. Got to speak with ya." Moody hobbles off and we both follow.

They head to his classroom and up to his chambers. Lea looks over the many things that surround the place. Chests, wardrobes, vials, books, etc. The typical DADA chambers for a DADA professor.

"Now, tell me Harry what are you doing to do when you face that dragon?" Moody sits down and props his leg on a stool. Lea straightens her arms behind her, fingers weaved together.

"Um, I don't know professor. I was going to fly but they won't allow any brooms in the tournament."

"You are allowed a wand." His left eye swivels to Lea leaving Harry to ponder over his words. "And you Lea? What are you going to do? Hopefully, you ain't going to make a dragon a dress."

Lea straightens her neck appalled by the comment. She isn't all weaving and fashion designing. she has some skill in magic lest he knows.

"I have my way of winning and going against that dragon. Believe me, professor, the dragon won't expect my skills." Harry gawks at the girl behind him. Even in the face of potential danger, she makes it seem like a piece of cake. Brave and strong, that is Harry girl.

"Hm, right but alas I would like to know." Moody pressures the girl. Voldemort wants to know how to break Harry's weakness. It is his job to find them out.

"That is for me to know and you to see when the first task arrives. You coming, Harry. I could teach you a few spells to help." Harry nods and walks off with her, hypnotized so much he forgot to say bye to Moody.

As the two youngsters head off Moody ponders what he has seen. She could be a siren for how much she hypnotizes the boy, Voldemort might be able to get her to siren call the boy. But she might be tough to flex under as Moody couldn't get into her head. He pushes with all his magic but her mind is shielded so much, Dumbledore can't even nick it if he wanted to.

'How fair are you milady?" Moody ponders in his mind staring at the door.