Part 2

"The stars are lovely tonight." Lea breathes with a soft smile as her blue eyes gaze up at the sky. She is able to spot Leo, Cancer, even Orion the archer.

"Yeah and you might already know but you are even more beautiful." Lea looks to her left at Harry who blushes at her.

"I did know but I decided in letting you say it so it doesn't seem so weird." Lea resumes in gazing at the stars.

'Thanks." Harry looks at the stars leaning on the black railing, the cool night wind blowing through his clothes and hair.

"You will be alright Harry. Everything will be alright." Lea says still not looking away from the sky. Harry narrows his eyes in wonder but shrugs it off. He, surprisingly, is okay with Lea predicting his life and telling him his future and he trusts her without fault.

Lea slowly leans her head on Harry right shoulder and smiles at the atmosphere. Harry presses his head on hers and sighs enjoying the carefree feeling. The love he has for Lea only grows more in his chest. 

Harry has never felt this way before but he knows for how good it feels, he doesn't want to let go. He might be putting her in danger especially with you know who not fully dead and wanting Harry to die or suffer by putting his friends and loved ones in danger. Harry doesn't want Lea to get hurt nor want anything to happen to her.

The two Gryffindors resume staring at the stars, lost in each other warmth and their little world, without worry and care of who sees them. It is just them two alone and free.

The next day classes resume and they are in Defense agaisnt the dark arts. Professor Moody is the teacher who keeps drinking his drink. Harry is near the front and instead of Ron sitting next to him, it is Lea.

Ron is with Hermione who is glaring at Lea. Ron notices the dark look over Hermy face and nudges her.

" What is with you? Let Harry have a chance with her." Ron supports Harry crush over Lea and he in his mind and heart wants his lonely friend to be happy for once.

"I don't like her. I don't trust her especially with being so close to the Malfoys and the death eaters side." Hrmione whispers back.

"Get off it Hermione. Harry can take care of himself and Lea doesn't seem liek the type to be bad or evil. Just have Harry be happy for once." Hermione sighs at the wise words Ron told her. She will keep an eye on the girl but also allow Harry to be happy.

"I am Proffesor Alastor Moody, ex-auror, ministry malcontent and your new defense agaisnt the dark arts teacher. I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. any Questions?" Lea grins at how Moody acts. so forceful but also gentle.

"When it comes to the dark arts, I beleive in a practical approach." Harry glances over to Lea and then at Ron. "But first which one of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?"

"Three sir." Hermione calls out.

"They are so named?" Moody begins to write on the chalkboard.

"Because they are unforgiveable,  use of any one of them will.."

"Will bring you a one-way ticket to Azkaban correct." He growls and turna back to face the class. His rotating eye looks over the class but gazes over to Lea. She smiles at him, gazing in intrigueness and wonder.

"Now the ministry says your too young to see what these curses do, I say different. You need to know what your up agaisnt, you need to be prepared and you need to find another place to put your chewing gum besides the underside of your desk Mr. Finigan." Everyone gasps looking over to Seamus.