Ziio

~Continuing from last chapter~

The girls showed Ziio last part of the tour, the dinning room which dinner was about to start soon. Than by a blind of a eye, one of the Dimitrescu daughters asked her something.

"So question...do you eat and drink animal, human food or straight up human?" Cassandra asked, Daniela gives her older sister a skeptical look but wonder the same thing.

"All three, I can survive on either or. If you guys eat human, then I'll eat it." Ziio looks at the room, beautiful crimson red as it was covered with art portraits.

Daniela disappears for a bit by which left Ziio with Bela and Cassandra. They talked about their ways of torturing intruders or the maidens that messed up in the castle. Ziio gives the girls good key points of making people live a-little longer before their death. The girls loved the ideas and then Daniela comes back with a book.

"Hey Lady Ziio, I was wondering if I can ask you some questions from my book of the Valley-Mountain Black Wolf clan." Daniela asked which Ziio smiles at her.

"Just call me Ziio." Ziio tells Daniela, "And well of course, asked away little one." She listens to the youngest.

All of the questions that Daniela has stored in her tiny mind about Ziio's clan. It was insane but she explains from her point of view that Ziio lived a peaceful and loving clan, until a war happened with one high royal family that ruled over parts of this land. She doesn't remember the family name but then explains the clans diets, beliefs, rituals and their ways of life. Which Daniela looks at the book of the Valley-Mountain Black.

"That's real good facts as this book is half true as the other parts are make up." Daniela looks at the book. Ziio looks at the book as she reads the name of the author of the book. Ziio senses Alcina as she near by, she can smell the lavender.

"Daughters, are you three in here?"

Ziio looks back as Alcina comes walking in a easy slip in dress. As she was covered with pink pearl a see-through robe, the daughters came up and they hugged her.

"Hello mother."
"Did you enjoy your nap?"
"I asked Ziio so many questions about her clan! It's amazing!"

Alcina nods, she looks forward and sees Ziio. As she's was slouching back into the chair and watches them. The girls went to their sits, Alcina sat right next to where Ziio was sitting. The girls sat on the opposite side of the table and face their mother and the newly lord.

Alcina picks up a small bell and rings it. Maidens came and brought out the food and wine for the family. The maidens were shock to see how beautiful the newly lord was. Even some of them whispered about her being more beautiful than Miranda and was at the same level as their mistress.

"Dinner smells so dam good. I can't wait to eat!" Daniela said and did a little happy dance in her chair.

There Ziio smiles and chuckles, Cassandra was admiring Ziios markings. She love the designs on this newly lord, and even Ziio reaches over the table and gently pokes Cassandra's forehead. She forgot to mentioned that she loves the roses intertwining around the sword. Both of them seemed to like each other as Ziio got along with the other two daughters but the mother was a different story.

"The dinner smells delicious." Bela said and digs in as she and her sisters eat like wild animals.

As the Dimitrescu were eating, Ziio lowers her head and had her palms facing up.

"Oooo she's praying!" Daniela shrieks with joy, she claps and hears the small pray chat that Ziio had told her.

"Oh great Aketi...the god of Wolves. The father of battle strategies, peace, strength and love. I thank you for giving me a new chance in life. Bless you for having this family who has taken me in for a while until my home is fully complete. I ask for you to protect me as I shall protect them as if they're members of my clan." Ziio claps hands together and kisses them, "Ugdada Pafash a Jekresh Ikian!" She finished her pray and eats her food.