Enemies PT:2

~Continuing from last chapter~

Everyone was around the bond-fire. The children and half of the locals have accepted Alcina into their clan but others were either still deciding or chose to not take her in. Uyeto:ikań, Ziio and Alcina both sat around the fire while Tatsuyæ and Maj:īma joined in. They were taking about their families bloodline which that made Maj:īma ask Alcina's family.

"So tell me outsider, what's your family and what have they done?" Maj:īma torn into a food.

"Oh, well years my family has established a wine brewery before the Cold War then restablished after it." Alcina said and tells even of her singer career, "But prior of the Cold War and my singing life; my family were dealing a massive clan which lead to a war actually. It was horrible as it happened in our village which was your guys previous land." She tells that part of the family war.

The three members of the clan all looked at each other then glared back at Alcina. Tatsuyæ pokes Alcina's hand with a sharp needle and tasted her blood, there Uyeto:ikań puts down his drink and sniffs Alcina...his eyes widen and stood up fast. He had a mixer of shock and angry, he raised his hand as his claws came out. Ziio throws her drink as his face and with her free hand she pushes him with all force as part of her wolf side came out. She was furious as hell.

"How dare you try to claw her!" Ziio said and growls at him.

Maj:īma then grabs her knife and tries to cut her. A few of the members of the clan pulled Alcina away as the rest tackles Ziio's old formal mate. She yells and manages to throw and kick her friends off of her and charges at Alcina.
Ziio then charges at her and pins her too the ground and growls harder.

"Kaniehí:io..." Tatsuyæ calls out to her, "She's a direct descended of the Cesare family! The family that executed our fallen members, as well as moved us out of our land..." She continues, "Don't you remember the war...thought you died in." She walks over to them.

But there, Ziio was still pinning down Maj:īma and was furious. Her mind was racing and not realize that she was somewhat reliving a memory in a past all of a sudden.
She was back to where the village did exist yet. Everyone fighting as well as herself fighting with her fellow members. There Ziio sees the Cesare family charging with swords and shields plus they had archers shooting arrows above trees.

"Cesare Borgia!" Past Ziio shouts and transforms into her wolf form.

"Hello doggie!" Cesare grins and swings his dark blade sword at her.

Both fought and fought until someone shoots an arrow at Ziio. By which it hits her shoulder, there the fearless warrior feels a stinging and a burning sensation. She was somewhat transforming back and forth from human form too wolf as if she was doing both at the same time.

"I found a way to kill you all, the other lords and I will take over this land and rebuild it as our own." He stabs his sword into her stomach.

"I swear...I'll kill your bloodline and theirs too..." Ziio coughs blood, "Laer het nemsa od Maherat Aketi!" She tells the. howls one more time as she seen a great bright light.

Present Ziio sees everything fading away. She heard a male voice calling out too her by which she sees them faintly. A hand came to her vision as well they had markings that were very detail. She reaches but soon sees Maj:īma pulling her up, her vision focuses and notices Alcina being tied up on a wood steak. She gets up and claws the ropes off from her body, the lining of the ropes imprinted in her sling as if she was tied up for like days.

"You're dating a traitor who's family had slaughter our people!" Uyeto:ikań gets up and rubs his sore and already bruised up chest, "I should either banish you or execute you both together." He tells and grips knife that was passed down from Alpha to Alpha.