Perfect Match

Ziio was at home and was cooking a human meal for her and Alcina, who was arriving any minute now. She made sure that everything was clean and well taken care of as she had been slacking on cleaning.

Her ears perk up as hearing Alcina's heels walking up to the door which Ziio sprints from the kitchen to the front door. She breaths calmly and opens the door, Alcina had her hand up like she was about to knock. Both of them were startled to see how attractive they both looked.

There Ziio's sees Alcina, her outfit for the dinner was a Black Halter Midi Bodycon Dress. For Alcina, she sees Ziio's beautiful black one button bespoke two piece suit. Her hair was slick back in a tight braided pony tail.

"You look...wow..." Ziio lost her words, "Come in." She welcomes Alcina into her home.

"I can say the same thing about you." Alcina said and takes off her wool jacket.

Both of the lords smile then headed to the dinning room. There Alcina was fond over the beautiful art and artifacts from Ziio's clan. She leans down and sees a woman's wooden body standing what seemed to be a lake of some sort. Ziio opens the chair and welcomes Alcina to sit down.

"Be right back." Ziio walks into the kitchen and finishes the last touches of the food.

"Beautiful art work Ziio." Alcina said and sits down, "Never knew you loved art work." She added and breaths steady.

There Ziio explains that her mother would always paint on the walls in the caves. It was a way on telling stories of the clans to tell what they did or done to survive. Then she comes out with two tray's of freshly made human lung steaks with fresh vegetables and a bottle of Alcina's wine she was given by her.

The lords talked, ate and drank a lot of wine. Apparently they had a things in common; both love women, they were born in the same village and loved the feeling of power with control, love music and both could sing.

Alcina looks into those beautiful eyes. She always digs women that had scars on them and always fond over them. But with Ziio, it was like a perfect match.
She was all over heels for this hybrid wolf lord that took over her heart. Even Ziio felt the same way for Alcina, they way she felt was completely different from what she had with Maj:īma.

Ziio stands up and lends out her hand to Alcina.

"Care to dance with me?" Ziio asked her which that threw Alcina off but she instantly takes the offer.

"Well I didn't know you could dance?" Alcina smirks and walks with her to the living room.

The living was more space but very cozy. Ziio had a vintage record player, she takes out some classic music that she loved during the times of civil rights. She puts her favorite song; My Girl by the Temptations.

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
When it's cold outside
I've got the month of May
I guess you'd say...

Alcina chuckles and blushes over the song choice. Ziio takes her hand and pulls her inward by the waist line, she even blushes and they slowed dance slot the melody. Both of the lords took it slow while enjoying the moment in each other's arm. There Ziio relaxes after smelling the lavender perfume that made her feel things for Alcina.

"Ziio, can I tell you something?" Alcina looks at her which Ziio looks back at her too.

"Go ahead Amëgæn." Ziio spun-her around slowly and gently grips her waist.

My girl, my girl, my girl
Talkin' 'bout my girl
My girl

I've got so much honey
The bees envy me
I've got a sweeter song
Than the birds in the trees
Well, I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way