Diä:Zhüü PT:2

Ziio howls and kicks her enemy, Uyeto:ikań. He changed into a monstrosity beast. His eyes are filled with hungry of blood while Ziio's eyes glare at the white-foam coming out of his mouth. He kick his right leg like a horse, he beats his chest as if he was a gorilla from the Amazon.

"Time to die Ziio!" Uyeto:ikań shouts and jumps at her.

She had to time to react on moving. Feeling like she got hit by an elephant and was now getting stomped by it. She wishes it was that but that wasn't the case. Her vision was getting blurry by every dove second, she clenched her right hand and dig her claws into Uyeto:ikań. That's when a evil smile appeared on him which made him break Ziio's hand three times in on squeeze.

"YOU ASSHOLE!!" Ziio knocks her own head into his.

"Ziio!" A distance voice called her.

It was Daniela who called her as Cassandra was beside her. Both of them had warrior markings on them as two other wolf members came with. Even Karl brought his boys to help but Ziio yells at them too stand down, it was tradition for two wolves on gaining the title of Alpha. Daniela didn't care and disappears in moth, she came flying at Uyeto:ikań to give a old-fashion-Dimitrescu-slashe with her sickle. Leaving a permanent scar.

"Fucking pest. You'll regret that..." He chuckles while he dissolves into the ground.

"No I won't." She looks around, the smoke was making her sight a blur due to him and Miranda setting the village on fire.

There Ziio saw a massive mud wall build up. It surrounded her and Daniela. It was thick and hard. Meanwhile on the opposite side of the wall, Karl was not going to give up. He tells his niece and the other two wolves to back up, he was going to use he new ability that he had been keeping a secret for awhile. He grips his hammer and closes his eyes.

On the other hand, Daniela and Ziio both stayed close to each other. The youngest daughter felt a movement underneath her which she then pushes Ziio out of the way. She somehow manage to escape the wrath of Uyeto:ikań. He was going to kill Daniela; while the youngest daughter wasn't going to give up and flys up at him with her sickle.

Even the true Alpha would never going to fight another opponent. It was forbidden in the clan, Ziio turns around...Daniela was in Uyeto:ikań hand then lifts her into the air. She claws him with her nails but that was a mistake.

"Die you pest!" He raised his hand and slash her stomach.

"ZIIO!!" Daniela yells and was flung too the near by burning-building

In that moment, Ziio froze seeing her beloved Shuiyaa laying there. Her nerves all over her body were boiling and shaking, still processing that Uyeto:ikań just ended her life.
There she was punching him...she sort of blacked out, but it kept her going on beating him. She laid a few hardcore nicks onto him and that's when the corner of her eye caught glimpse of the mud wall falling.

Ziio saw electricity throughout the walls. Cassandra came flying towards Daniela. She cries out and pleading to whoever to save her sister, Karl then sees her youngest niece lifeless and immediately speed walks over too Ziio and Uyeto:ikań. His eyes were white-blue as electricity were coming out. His hair was levitating, his veins in his neck were clearly to see and bright blue while his hammer was full of his ability.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!" Karl extended his hand and shock Uyeto:ikań, he even manages to lift him into the air and was slowly closing his fist.

"Karl, brother! Stop this!" Ziio grips his should and pulls him back, "I must finish him!" She tells in her deep wolf voice.

She tells him to check on Daniela take them back too her house. Tatsuyæ is capable of helping her so they left meanwhile two of the other wolves came over and lifted Uyeto:ikań onto his knees. Holding him down. He was torn up by the beating, he whimpers and looks up at Ziio with one eye slightly open. Her family left...her hatred had risen, her nails grew as she raise her hand into the air.