First move

~Another month later, beginning of winter~

Ziio had just finished decorating her living room, it was items that she purchased from a man name the Duke. Which he had knowledge of Ziio's clan. Some stuff were build thanks to Karl's metal abilities. He even handcrafted some wooden displays for her as well.

"Now I can finally rest." Ziio grunts after working on house than the phone rings, "Spoke to soon." She forces herself up from the chair and heads to her office.

When she approach the office, she sensed someone near on her territory. Her ears were very good on hearing things as it was a slowing heart beat. She ignores the phone call and heads outside to find where the heartbeat was coming from. Her nose is very good on tracking peoples scent, she walks and walks until her scent gotten stronger. It lead her to a trail which was still on her territory, she follows the scent more. And behold she finds a body curled up in a ball as the person was crouch down on a tree. Ziio walks around and frozen when she approached the person in a ball.

"Daniela?" Ziio kneels down and turns he person over.

"Z-Ziio..." Daniela shivers and coughs.

Her skin began to crack which Ziio instantly puts Daniela underneath the wool poncho and luckily her body was extremely warm. She peeks through from the collar of the poncho and looks down at the frozen girl.

"What in the name of Lord Aketi are you doing out here?" Ziio ask and carries her back to the castle, "I bet the phone call I was about to answer was your mother as she was probably going to tell me that you snuck out and wanted to see me?" She added and knew she was right.

"Yes...I was going to t-tell you..." Daniela coughs hard, "My mother...wants to a-ask you o-oon a date..." She wraps herself on Ziio's body.

Ziio couldn't believe what she heard. Which was that Alcina wanted to go on a date with her. That made her have a smile and made her feel things more. During the walk, Daniela fell asleep from the heat of Ziio's body and the wool ponocho. She still held onto Ziio.

As Ziio walks onto the ground of the castle. She had so many thoughts roaming in her head on how to impress Alcina. She needed to learn on how to be a proper lady lord, she gently wakes Daniela up and quickly asked if she and her sisters could help her on impressing their mother. Which Daniela agrees and falls right back to sleep.

There Ziio opens the door and by that, the other two sisters came from their moth forms and was ready to kill anyone. Bela and Cassandra both see that it was Ziio and instantly they both looked at her stomach.

"Are you pregnant?"
"Is that your winter wolf belly you guys get?"

There Ziio glares and they didn't know if she would laugh or be angry at them. The girls than said they were sorry if those questions weren't correct. Then all of the women all heard high-heels hitting the cement ground as it echos the hallways and room. Alcina comes walking in and sees Ziio.

"I think this is your child." Ziio said and presents Daniela to her and her sisters.

"Daniela Dimitrescu!" Alcina semi-sprints to her youngest, "Why on mother of Miranda would you go out knowing you can't?" She added as her daughter was clinging onto Ziio's body.

There, she was asleep by which Ziio and Alcina both headed to Daniela's bedroom. The other two girls came and follow them because they wanted to see how their sister was feeling and see the reactions of their mother and Ziio.

~Daniela's bedroom~

Daniela was coughing as her skin was still crack. Ziio left to the kitchen and was making something for her, Alcina had brought extra blankets and the other two glares at their mother.