Ball

Hola, Readers~~~

After so long, Author finally appear!

Thanks to every divinity above, I have time to up new chapter

Readers you still in here right?

Boboiboy owned by Monsta

The plot is owned from Author's brain

"Again": talking

'Freaking shit!': thinking

Enjoy!

#

After running away from the dangerous situation that he got himself and successfully escape, Supra is in deep thinking again.

'What was that? How come there was ice when those alien touch the leg of that crazy boy... wait that is not what I should thinking!... I've just met an alien! In the middle of day in alleyway, that's so bizarre and not aesthetic enough... I should be happy, but I have this sense of foreboding... Ughhh what a mess...' Supra keep musing with his brain that he barely notice he already in front of his house

"So the theory that humans is not the only one who is living in this vast galaxies, is true" says Supra as he watch sunset slowly changing into sparkling star on the vast sky.

"Oh welcome home, Supra. How is your day?" Tok Kun as always ask that same question everyday. He just want to make sure that his grandson have a healthy and excited experience on school.

"No-... hmm maybe?" Supra shrug his shoulder. He won't tell to his grandpa that he just met a group alien and two kids not older than him fighting those alien.

'Bad idea. Atok will think that I've gone crazy and that's troublesome' Supra conclude so he keep it to himself. He went straight to his bedroom. Tok Kun is quite curious at the change of attitude.

"Hm, he must have found something interesting"

#

In the bedroom Supra start tidying himself. After taking a bath he grab random book. Supra is trying hard to focus on the book, but it seems his mind is still preoccupied with the two boy.

'Human with power?..... how could there is magic in this world?... aren't magic supposed to be fake.. or it is a cover up for something that government hide?' as he mumbling, Supra stare at the pendant on his neck. Tok Kun said to him that the pendant is the only identity that he have as Supra. Even Supra himself doubting his name, but that will be question another time. He don'e want to think about crisis identity.

The star and thunder crisscrossing each other symbol, embedded in the pendant always caught his attention. As if encouraging him to find the truth behind this pendant.-Though he remind himself there will come time he will uncover all the secret. This is the only thing that Supra have from his parent

'Irresponsible parrent' Supra said in hatred. If his parent really hate him so much, why not just kill him instead let him live in this stupid world.

Supra have a lot thinking when something start moving inside his bag. Supra is very perceptive and cautions person. He jump from his bed and took out a little knife that he put inside his cupboard, just in case something unexpected for example like this happen.

'What is that?!'

The bag keep moving and Supra throw his bag on the corner of his room. The sound of metal touching the ground resonating across the room.

'Wait metal?' he get the idea what is inside his bag.

Something come out from the bag.

'Ouuwwwhhh my softdrive' a ball like thing is rolling then stop.