Taken

Hello Readers

I as the author owe you guys an apology

I'm sorry

For me to up this book once a year is... unforgivable in Author opinion

I'm sorry

I'll try to up as frequent as I can

Thank you for your support

Boboiboy is owned by Monsta

"Try to adapt": Talking

'Or you can just shut him' : Thinking

Enjoy~

#

Tok Kun is enjoying the scenery while pedaling his bike. He did feel a bit heavy, as there were many things in the bicycle basket. Mostly ingredients for their small shop, two wrapped Nasi Lemak, and an oil that he buys from the nearest garage. Do forgive him if he is wrong about what to give to his new employee. He doesn't know what to give to a robot, even if Supra insists on not giving anything to the levitating AI. "Because this ball only needs electricity to charge nothing more, nothing less!" he says a few days ago, but Tok Kun doesn't believe him since the levitating ball only per se nodded along with Supra's instructions. He feels it is a bit inappropriate to not give something to the new addition to their family (not knowing there will be more).

Coming back home, he is already imagining a few things: customers flocking and Supra's grumpy face saying that he is slow as a snail. Of course, he bribed his boy with the Nasi Lemak that he bought, but not this. Especially not this.

What is greeting him is—

A bit destroyed shop.

A mostly destroyed yard.

A— wait Is that swords?!

And his grandson wobbly holds himself while staring hostily at a man that he never knew?

Bycicle forgotten, Tok Kun chose to run as fast as his old body could take him.

"Supra?!" His instincts were seeking his wayward grandson. He held Supra's shoulder, asking many of his concerns before his grandson swat his hand and made him stand behind him as if the man in front of them was much more dangerous than he let on.

Tok Kun steps forward. He stared menacingly at the man. He needs an answer to what is going on. He needs to protect the child. If he notices the red mark on his grandson's neck, he does not mention it. His anger is palpable, yet he restrained it as far as he could.

Besides, Supra is so stubborn. The boy doesn't want to back down. Probably thinking along the line that he is the one who brings this misfortune to their home, so he should be the one who solves this. And Tok Kun only wanted his grandson to let him take care of this. Even if the end would be futile.

Both Supra and Tok Kun try to protect each other, only to make Fang agitated. The boy is supposed to be in their care, not in this old man's care. He feels so troubled and is adamant about taking the child away from here to the place he is supposed to be.

He will not let this opportunity slide. The son of the legendary duo is right in front of him, and no one in their right mind will ignore someone of such high caliber, a combination of the strongest duo that ever graced the universe, to be left alone. Fang doesn't want the boy to fall into the hands of their enemy.

Maybe he will just introduce himself so that the problem will end quicker and he can get to the main point.

"Ehem, let me introduce myself. My name is Fang, and I'm your father's friend—"