Chapter 3

Tw: Drug

Pov: Clay (omg)

"And last but not least: Clay Taken and  Goerge Davidson"

"Gosh really with the fucking outsider??!!"

"Clay please sit down and watch you're Language or I'll have to send you to the principal again"

"Ah what ever"  I said sitting down

What the fuck? No there is no way this is real. It can't be. How am I supposed to work with him? He hates me! At least he should...

"Please remember to not only work with your Partner in School but outside of it too. The Presentations will start in three weeks and I am really excited to see y'alls results."

And with that the Bell rang.

I was unsure of what to do. Should I just go to him and ask him how he wants to do the Project? No, that would be weird.

I looked over to George, just to see him already staring at me. He quickly looked away, blushing.

He looks cute when he blushes.

Wait, what did I just think? There was no way-

I heard laughing from the table next to me and turned to Nick and Alex

"Sorry dude but this is hilarious haha"

Of course Alex thought this was funny his group was amazing.

"Hey Man, I'm so sorry for you getting the Loser." Karl said while we were walking out.

"Yeah, it sucks" I answered.

"Guys wait for us geez!" Nick screamed running towards us, Alex following.

"What do we have now?" Nick asked

"History" Karl said with a gaging sound.

"I really hate Mr. Blade."

Of course Alex did. He was the one always getting yelled at for saying the theme we talked about was boring and unrealistic couse they could've just fought back and stuff.

"I actually kinda like history, maybe not Mr. Blade tho"

"You're right, history isn't the worst but Mr. Blade is an asshole!"

They were still talking about history class and how Mr. Blade is the worst 'couse he did something minor bad to them.

I look to my right because I hear a loud conversation and see the junior trio talking to a kid from the school next to us.

"Hey listen here bud, if you don't give me the 220$ for all the drugs and alcohol we gave you we will have to tell your teachers that you've been blackmailing us into selling you drugs ok? We don't want that do we?"

The smallest of the group said with one hand grasping the what I think is a 8th grader.

"I'm sorry but I can't afford it right now. I will give it to you guys next week I swear! I'll work twice the hours and wouldn't spend anything till you get the money just don't tell anyone!"

"Until next week but then you owe us 269 got that?!"

That guy. He always looks like he just got beaten up or has been run over by a car.
I think he exploded the school once or twice but that could also be just rumors and I don't care about lower graders enough to care or know there names and some shit like that. Except when it's George.

I turn back to my friends.

"Hey guys let's be quiet not we're nearly there."

"Yeah you're right Dream"

I don't even know why they call me Dream they just called me that at some point but I don't really mind.

Pov: George

I'm walking through the halls hoping no one sees me but thinking that my bullies are ahead of me and already gave me my portion of beating up for today, so maybe this walk could go smooth.

Right in that moment  I hear screaming coming from my right side.

"Yeah I promise I'll give you the money I swear!"

The 9th grader again. I've seen him around the trio of assholes from time to time for like a week now but all the time looking extremely scared and begging for help.

Right now it isn't any different. He's pinned against the door that leads to the cafeteria by Anthony.

They are the kind of foolishs friend that beat me up if I talk to them, so I leave the scene and go to my next Class, Geography.