Chapter 6

Pov: George

So we're going to the office with Mr. Halo right now and he looks pissed. Like actually I've never seen him like this before

Pov: Dream

I'm gonna fucking die, literally.

My parents are gonna know about this and puff! My life is over.

Pov:Antfrost

Am I really getting send to the principal right now for defending my friend?! This is so stupid.

Pov: Nick

We gonna get in so much trouble.

Pov: Velvet

I hate this place, George did nothing wrong why is he here with us??

Pov: Alex

I can't even walk properly and now I'm getting escorted to the principals office too?
Shit.

Pov: Hbomb

Everything hurts.

I think imma pass out.

Pov: Karl

We going to get in big trouble and I'm definitely not here for it.

Pov: George

We're all sitting in a small office and in front of us: the principal with a death stare.

"So, what happened?"

"They-" Antfrost started but got cut off by Alex.

"We got attacked by the juniors"

"Is that so?" Now he turns to us with a questioning look on his face.

And from the other side We're getting pierced by looks from Clay and the rest of the ass-hole group.

"Well, actually.." I start

Pov: Hbomb

No joke I'm gonna pass out any moment now...

* BANG *

Pov:George

Bomb falls over the second I start to open my lips again.

"BRO YOU OK?" Ant screams with fear.

In only 3 minutes the already crowded room is filled with even more people.

" Will he be ok??"

"Is he alright???!!"

"Please boys leave us time to check him up but from what I see he has a broken arm and maybe some inner bleeding.

Anthony and Velv are really caring if it comes to it seems, and this situation is definitely one where you should care extremely hard.

After a while all had settled down a little and we were back to the old conversation: what happened?

" So please again, what was going on out there?"

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! THESE BITCHES KILLED HBOMB. END OF STORY"

Now Velv was yelling.

" Ok ok first please don't yell and watch you're Language, second he isn't dead or diyng. But you are right, it really looks like the fight wasn't in you guy's favor. "

"But look at us! Alex can barely walk, Nick has Bruises all over him and.. are these bites?!"

"Yes they are" Ant says proud

"See that Mr. Diamond?! He's crazy!!"

Dream is screaming too and he is right, biting is weard, but breaking an arm and sending one into a koma is way worse.

"Well that is also a point, but seeing how you guys" He looks at the seniors."have been reported multiple times for harassing and bullying it wouldn't really surprise me if you started the fight."

"BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR!! JUST CAUSE WE HAVE A HISTORY, DOESN'T MEAN WE ALWAYS TAKE THE FAULT FOR EVERYTHING!"

Dreams screaming is so loud.

"Yes but it seems more logical than juniors going to beat up seniors, you know? This really isn't in your favor.. heh"

Pov: Anthony

These pricks really trying to blame everything on us?! Sure we beat them up but they started!!

This is like sitting in a courtroom cause of a crime you didn't do.

But we're going to win this case, for Hbomb.

"Ok boys so I actually don't have the whole day and you technically have to go to class. Well, most of you." Looking at me.

Oh yeah I'm not going to class today again.
I'm going to be with my friend at the FUCKING HOSPITAL.

"So please come to a solution, what do you think the punishment should be?"

I don't need punishment right now, I didn't even do anything.

"Maybe detention? Or exta homework?"

The fuck was George doing?! Detention?? Extra homework??? I don't think so!

"I have a better idea."

Mr. Halo who was standing in a corner of the room and finally spoke.

"We have alot of tasks to do on the school grounds like cleaning or giving out food at lunch. That I think would be a good work punishment."

And they stayed by that.

In the next moment I find myself swiping up Nick's blood from the floor.