chapter 5

Tw: Violence, mention of Blood, Death and Suicide

Pov: George

My alarm goes of at 5.10am and with that my misery begins.

I stumble out of bed and head to the kitchen.
Since I have to make me and my brothers school lunch I have to get up so early.

At 6.00 am I'm ready for the day and go wake up Tommy.

"Wake up Tommy, time for school."

"I don't want to go..."

"But you have to or you'll get in trouble!"

He gets out of bed and follows me to the kitchen where two lunch boxes sit on the little kitchen counter.

7.20am the bus comes. 20 minutes late, again.

The bus driver is an old man with a long beard. The first days Tommy and I drove by bus. Tommy had nightmares about him every night.

"ID please"he mumbles with his old cranky voice.

"Here and my little brother is allowed to come with us again, right?"

Tommy has to drive with me because we have no one else to drive him to his kindergarten group.

"Yeah yeah just go in you're wasting everyone's time."

Pov: Dream

"CLAY, TUBBO GET UP YOU'RE LATE! YOU ARE SO USELESS!" I slowly wake up. If I got the chance to, I would definitely stay at home.

I go to the Bathroom and look at my ugly face. Masking is easy in front of others but infront of yourself...

I'm already late so I don't even worry about making breakfast, I'll just get it from one of the juniors, maybe George? No, not George! I can not think of this boy again.

I walk the 1 mile and as I arrive at my English class I'm 16 minutes late.

"Oh look who finally showed up! Mr. Taken do you have an explanation why you are 16 minutes late?"

Mr. Blade always counted every second of the day and being late was the worst you could do.

"I overslept" I answered in a annoyed tone.

Shit that was way to disrespectful.

"This is the third time this week you 'overslept'. Go to the principal and please explain to him why you're late and I would not talk to him like that."

~•~

"So why are you here..again?"

Mr. Diamond the school principal who already looks pissed at me.

"I was late"

"That's the fourth time this week?"

"Third.."

"Ok so if this happens again I'll have to call you're parents and tell them about this-"

"PLEASE DON'T."

WHY DID I SCREAM??!!

He sighed "ok, well then don't be late again, Clay. You got that?"

"Yes... I'm sorry sir.."

Pov: George

The bell rang right after I finished my test.

"Ok class is over now please give me your papers."

I stepped out of the classroom and walk to my locker, number 69.

"HEY ASSHOLE GIVE ME YOUR LUNCH"