Chapter 11

Pov: George

Im getting ready to go to Velvs and I am fucking nervous.

I mean they bullied me for so long and now all of the sudden they like me? It just sounds like a trap.

"Where are you going gogy?"

"Oh, Tommy"

I completely forgot that Tommy had to go to his kindergarten.

"Hey Tommy do you mind staying at home today? I want to meet up with some friends."

"Mmhhhm..."

"You can play Minecraft with Tubbo as long as I'm gone."

"The whole time? Like for more then 2 hours?"

"And I'll order you pizza for lunch!"

"Ok deal!"

~•~

I arrive at the flat 8 minutes late, what already is not the best thing to do when you meet the people who made your live a living nightmare.

I ring the door bell...

"Hey! Omg I thought you wouldn't show up.. You know... Because of our past?"

"Heh, no I'm not that mean. People change.."

Some people... I hope...

"Come in dude!"

Velvet welcomes me into the small apartment on the 7th floor, thank God the building had an elevator...

We walk into the living room which is connected to the kitchen and a small balcony from where you can see all over Miami.

"Oh you're here."

Anthony walks over to me.

"Hey."

He smiles.

"Hi"

"Who is that?"

A boy who is atleast 6'3 comes up behind Anthony.

"Oh eh hey Spotify, this is the guy I told you would come over? George??.."

"Oh yeah. Well hey George."

And with that he and the coke bottle he grabbed go out of the door.

"So what do you guys wanna do?"

"We figured that you don't really have time to go out in the city so we wanted to go out and have a little fun. But first-..."
Anthony reaches me a controller

"Let's see how good you are at smash"

"I know that Ant is amazing at smashing heh." Velvet throws in with a grin.

"Shut up dude." Anthony is blushing.

We all join super smash bros. Velvet as Lucario, I'm Meta knight and Anthony is...Rosalina?

I open my mouth to ask but I get interrupted by Velvet..

"He uses her couse normaly H mains her and Ant owns peach but there is like this war going on because who doesn't want to play Rosaline?"

"But now he isn't here so I can play her."

That's kinda messed up if you think about it but I have to admit who doesn't want to play the star mother.
~•~
We've been playing for a while now.

"Oh you guys playing samsh?"

The boy from before sits down on the brown sofa next to Velv.

"Oh Hi George by the way but you can call me Spifey or how those two idiots call me:..."

He looks over to Anthony and Velvet..

"Spotify."

We play for a while and to be honest he isn't all that bad, all of them are. It's nice to have some friends...

"Ok Spotify if you want to play with us wich u obviously want get urself a controller and join."

"Yeah yeah."

He joins as Link.

"I see Ant is playing as Rosaline?"

"Jup." He smiles proudly.

"Mhm."

"I LOST AGAIN?!"

"THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN CHOOSING TO PLAY AGAINST THE MOST POWERFUL POKÉMON, LUCARIO!"

A phone rings.

"It's the hospital."

Anthony the one who ones the ringing phone sais.

After a short conversation with a nurse he hangs up the phone..

"Hbomb is now ready to reserve visitors."

"Well then go."

~•~

We get to the Miami south hospital shortly after the call took place and the lady on the reception let's us go through without any troubles.

Spifey, Ant, Velv and me storm into the small white room.

"H!"

Ant screams at the dead looking man.

"Hey guys."

He sits up and looks at us.

"If he wants to, he can come with you guys. He is fully healed except his arm. It's broken if you couldn't tell and that'll take a lot of time to heal since it's pretty bad and uneven but it will be fine. He just has to get to the hospital every week so we can check him up but that won't be a big problem right?"

"No, we will take care of him."

"So does that mean he can come home with us?"

Spotify asks again just like he can't believe what the nurse is saying.

"Yes."

~•~

Hi Guys!
Sorry for the lack of updates. Mental health and school is really stressing me out right now :/
Sorry again.
Stay Hydrated!
Sam <33