chapter 17

Tw: Self Harm, parental abuse, alcohol, child abuse

Pov:Dream

Cut.

Now my inner thigh is crying red tears too, just like my arm around 20 minutes ago.

Why did I cut again??!!..

I was clean for nearly a month now but this stupid accident triggered my old habits out again.

The blade moves to the bleeding once more.

I shouldn't...

And I still do...

Cut.

The cold, red Blade scratches my skin.

I dont even know if I have any band-aids or other stuff laying around to cover my wounds but I don't care.

But indeed after 10 minutes of searching I find a small Pice of leftover fabric I put around my bleedings.

I can't Handel pain well but since this is in fact not my first time doing this kind of stuff on the white floor tiles alone in the bathroom thinking about live, death, and all the terrible shit that is going on at the given time, I think my body and mind have just adjusted to the flowing pain.

"Hey big brother are you ok?"

Oh no please no gosh no not now, not him, not here. Please just.... don't...

"Oh eh Tubbo! Sorry bro I- this is really not the time for-.."

"Dad yelled at me again."

That fucking asshole.

"Oh boy eh.. come here."

I welcome the little boy in unicorn pyjams into my arms.

The little tears running from his blue-greenish eyes made mine water up as well.

So now there were two children sitting on the restroom tiles. Two brothers crying theire hearts out.

And then a third person joined who made the duo into a trio that was filled with sorrow and regret.

It was dad.

Well I don't like calling him so but that's what he is if you think of the definition for the word 'dad' or 'father' and anything else society associates with these sounds.

A father is a male parent of a child. Besides the paternal bonds of a dad to his children, the father may have a parental, legal, and social relationship with the child that carries with it certain rights and obligations.

It's someone who has legal control about your live if you want it or not.

"What are you guys crying and whining about? Stupid children."

All tho my vision is blurred from the cold, salty water, I could see his angry face and the beer bottle in his left hand.

He drank again.

"Dad im sorry we.."

"DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT. I'M NOT A FATHER TO TWO BRATS! YOU CALL ME MR. SCHLATT IF YOU SPEAK TO ME GOT THAT BOY?!"

His screaming was loud and filled with the smell of cheap alcohol and cigarettes.

"I'm sorry Mr. Schlatt.."

"GOOD,  NOW GET UP AND.."

In that moment his brown, hate filled eyes discovered my fresh cuts.

"Oh.."

That was the most aggressive 'oh' I've ever heard.

"So, you are going to feel pitty.."

He held his hands high.

"And miserable..."

CLANG

The bottle with deadly liquid inside shattered on the Bathroom wall.

"THAT MUCH THAT YOU THINK THE SALUTION IS SELF HARM?! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU A BETTER REASON, AN ACUAL REASON TO KILL YOURSELF!!"

Now the hand that wasn't holding the bottle moved down to and slaped Tubbo over the crying face.

Why did he hit tubbo?..

He wanted that I kill myself...

So..

He...

Hurt...

My brother?...

That just wasn't fair..

I was the one he wanted to hurt not the little boy in my arms...

It was me...

Me!

IT WAS ME!! HE WANTED TO HURT ME NOT TUBBO!!

My vision blurred even more..

I couldn't see, feel or think.

And in the next moment I was attacking the one who controlled me and my little brothers live for the eternity we were in this cold, ugly world.

My father...

A/N:Sorry for not uploading I was sick ;-;
I'm doing a bit better now but not quite so yeah..
Remember you're worth it and cared about!!
Bye <33