Chapter 7

Tw: parental abuse

Pov: Clay

I could punch a wall right. That shit is so stupid. Cleaning up some crap of the Floor should be a good punishment?

But for now I'm happy that I don't have to be at Home. Of course Mr. Diamond called our Parents and I could tell that my Father wasn't happy about it.

I looked around the crowd that was stuck in the same situation as me. Everyone seemed so pissed. Everyone but... George.

I didn't know why but he and Velvet got along together pretty well. They chatted and sometimes even laughed.

And then I realized: It was the first time I actually saw George laugh, or even be something else than scared or sad.

And If I'm going to be honest? It was a nice sight.

Pov: George

"And then he just left the room." Velvet was just telling a ridiculous Story about Mr. Blades class and I was laughing really hard.

After all Velvet wasn't even that bad.Maybe if we started talking alot sooner we would've been friends.

Everyone else seemed really pissed off. Sapnap and Anthony kept exchanging glares, Karl and Alex would roll their eyes whenever Mr. Halo came to check on us and Clay just stayed silent.

Clay was acting weird. He would normally say some stupid comment or at least mock other people (or teachers) but this time it was different.

He didn't even complained to do the work. He just did it, without talking back.

As I was thinking about Clay I had to think about our group project.

I couldn't allow myself an F, so I somehow had to communicate with Clay, but I actually had no Idea how. I don't have his number and in School it would probably end really bad.

But I could worry about that after the weekend. Tubbo came over on Sunday and Tommy won't shut up about it. Tommy and Tubbo had met on a Playground two years ago and since then they were unbreakable.

Tommy would beg me to call Tubbos Mom to ask if he could come over. And  when he couldn't Tommy would just "borrow" my Computer and play Minecraft with him.

Their Friendship was adorable and sometimes, as ridiculous it may sound, I was jealous of it.

Pov: Clay

I'm on my way home and I can already feel my skin burning from my fathers belt.

~•~

"I'm home.."

I hear screaming coming from the kitchen what means that I am in even worse trouble then I originally thought.

"Oh great look who's here! The stupid little shit who got in trouble again!"

My dad screamed at me with such a loud voice, louder then I've ever heard.

I looked to my left and saw tubbo standing in the doorframe hiding behind the wall.

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU"

I turn. 

Hit

The beating starts.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? BEING LATE"

Hit.

" GETTING IN FIGHTS"

Hit.

"HAVING TO DO EXTRA WORK"