𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

"Happy Mother-Fucking Progress Day, assholes!"

When bursting into the office, Emerald's hands in the air at both sides as she leans into her right leg, smiling with such glee...Jayce Talis and Viktor look to her with blinking expressions before Emerald sighs dramatically, slumping her arms to both her side.

"You guys both suck."

Jayce Talis chuckles, Viktor rolling his eyes as Emerald's heels make an echo when walking in. The woman has clearly changed into a more fitting attire for the city that is Piltover, and with a bit of class, she did add a little more accessories for her final touch due to Progress Day. 

Emerald walks over to Jayce Talis, finding the man in his chair leaned back with feet onto the desk, Emerald taking her seat right next to his feet, "so, Jayce Talis⏤"

"Why can't you just say Jayce," he places his book down, patting his hands to his lap.

Emerald shrugs, "Jayce Talis has a nice ring to it...anyhow! What is your big plan for such a pressuring speech?"

"Shit on himself," Viktor mumbles, Emerald snorting as Jayce Talis rolls his eyes. 

Taking a deep breath, Jayce Talis places his hands behind his head, the one second silence giving Emerald such a glimpse to the crowd going on outside due to the event. A lot had happen since Viktor and Jayce Talis discovered HexTech, Emerald beyond with overwhelming emotion to see Viktor so enticed.

Let's just say, she did have to learn a lot more about the factions and properties of science in order to keep up with two brainatics, but she managed. Meeting Jayce Talis was not an easy task, Emerald being very protective of Viktor especially after...the incident.

It took almost a year to finally have Emerald say anything. She went back to being silent. The first ever words she had spoken were to Jayce Talis, saying, "please take care of my brother."

Jayce Talis would never forget the moment. None knew of the events in which a part of Emerald had died in such a night for eternity, but Viktor knew better than to ask. At some points during breakfast, he would bring up the fact, only to have Emerald's head pound into her skull.

With new innovations, Emerald's headaches have been determined its cause: emotional toll. Viktor was to assume they would sprout due to any physical injury she had obtained, but, in fact, it was due to any emotional stress.

And, unfortunately, they had gotten worse. 

"Heimerdinger is going to come by to see the presentation your brother and I are going to do," when Emerald had met Jayce Talis, a very easy connection was made when he immediately mentioned Viktor as her brother, since most know they are not blood related, it didn't matter.