𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆. 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

The lights go on and the first thing Emerald is able to distinct is a table. A table full of color and utensils and...oh, god, and Mylo with Claggor right at their seats which only cause Emerald's heart to slice into pieces she did not know could continue to cut.

The table is long, the broken rusted table that is hanging by the thread is long with chairs all around and...Silco is at one end, bound and gagged. Vi...Vi, her beautiful Vi is at the other end with her body tied but mouth released.

All that comes rushing back, all the pain and stupidity of war all comes rushing back and Emerald could only feel anger towards herself as she realizes of this situation...and all she wants to do is kiss Vi one last time.

That is when she feels it, Jinx right behind her wheeling her into the light as she looks across from her to find Caitlyn right at the other side. Emerald shakes her head, trying to tug at her ropes but they do not budge. She tries to scream, tries to do anything while her heart is racing and her head begins to pound with no mercy.

Jinx sighs, placing multiple syringes right in front of Emerald, "just in case."

"Power! Please, leave her⏤ let them go! Let Emerald go! Please?"

Jinx ignores her, walking around, establishing authority as she ends right behind Vi's chair, "now...where should I sit? That's, your choice really..."

Emerald then notices the two chairs, one right next to her with the label of Powder, a pink chair that reminds her all of the personality this girl had a long time ago...and another chair next to Caitlyn. That chair remains to be a lot darker, in splatter paint of the name Jinx right on it. Two chairs, two choices, two heartbreaks for whatever is chosen.

If Vi chosen Powder it only brings up the fact that Powder is long gone.

If choosing Jinx, that would be acceptance of what Vi had done.

But, the choice comes to a halt when Vi places a gun right into Vi's hands, Jinx's face far too close to Vi's as Vi leans away from the girl, fear splattered all over her face, "make her go away. Please. Send her on her way and⏤"

She is talking about her. Jinx is talking about Emerald. She is.

Emerald sobs out, knowing her place, knowing the decisions and finally coming to terms with her guilt. She does not look at Vi, or Caitlyn, or anyone but the plate in front of her with a green butterfly drawn onto it. It only causes her more pain as she continues to cry out, placing her head right at the plate with the coolness hopefully working.

At this point, this massive painful headache is probably what she deserves.

"You can have Powder back," Jinx is staring right into Emerald's head, "she had a chance to save me. To take me and care for me, but didn't. You might have created Jinx, but Em made sure she stayed."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐫𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬.⎜𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘦: 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 🎉