𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

⏤ 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥

Vi and Emerald stand on either side of the door, Ekko sitting on the steps of the small room he kept the three of them captive, Emerald rolling her eyes, "you kept us here?"

Ekko shrugs, "no offense, mama."

"Why do you call her that," Vi rolls her eyes.

Ekko is smug, Emerald knowing whatever he was going to say was going to get under Vi's skin, "look at her, Vi," Ekko looks Emerald up and down as Emerald gets off the wall she is leaning, doing a twirl as Ekko chuckle, "she's definitely hot."

"When does mama mean hot?" The pink-haired is agitated. 

"It's how you say it," Ekko places his elbows onto his knees, glancing to Emerald who is leaning against the wall again and winks at her, Emerald rolling her eyes at his taunting. 

They open the door, a small child walking in with a bowl of water as he takes the bag off of Caitlyn's head, the girl looking startled as she knocks the bowl of water out of the way, "what have you done with Emerald? Where's Vi?"

The kid walks out, Emerald waving bye to him as he waves bye with a big grin, but then Emerald hears Caitlyn's voice again, "listen, let them go⏤ let Em go. I brought them here, I needed something here. It's me you want⏤ god, Emerald was right and she clearly came because I pressured her."

Emerald only smiles, shaking her head as she comes into view, Caitlyn gasping as Emerald walks up to her. Ekko clears his throat, but Emerald pays no mind to the male, kneeling right in front of Caitlyn.

"Cait, I came on my own accord, so please, if I get injured don't ever blame yourself," she speaks softly, helping Caitlyn with her ties, "just always know that I will forever cherish you and what you have done for me."

The two women have made fond memories, always going out to drink or having the most chaotic sleepovers with alcohol and cookie making. Although now in their early twenties, they still acted like teenage girls when together, the night being young as well at their minds. They both did seek for a sense of longing and fulfillment, trying to get away from the Caitlyn being a Kiramman and Emerald trying to get away from the pristine object she needed to uphold. 

Emerald never realized how much of an impact Caitlyn made on her, the two not only coming to each other when things were at a euphoric high, but when everything seemed to be crumbling around them, trying to grab onto them and suffocate them. They went to one another. They helped one another. 

Ekko swallows, Emerald not noticing at how he glances to Vi to find her eyes on the floor, "Em and Vi tell me I can trust you. You get a pass back topside, that's it. Let's go."

Emerald pulls Caitlyn to her feet, bumping hips with her, "his attitude gets a little better with time."

Ekko scoffs, getting up as he moves out of the way, Emerald leading Caitlyn outside as she Caitlyn is completely captured by the beauty of the community Ekko has built.