Head to Rainbase!!/I'm Mr. Prince!

You guys had traversed the Desert for a long time, and the guys were all pretty jealous of the camel that was known as Eyelashes!

(Y/N): STUPID PERVERTED CAMEL! HE'S STEALING THE GIRLS, AND USING THEM TO GET ON HIS GOOD GRACES!!!

You wanted to sock the stupid camel on his head, but that would make you look like a jerk! 

So, you just took it. 

Eventually ... 

You guys reach Yuba, where the Rebellion made their headquarters! 

???: Who's there? My my, Princess Vivi, is that you? 

Vivi: Is th- TOTO?! 

Toto (Citizen of Yuba! He's searching for water!) 

Vivi: Toto, it is you. 

Toto: Hello there Princess. 

Luffy: Friend of yours Vivi? 

Vivi: He's the father of my friend Koza, the leader of the Rebel Army. 

Toto: So, that's why you've come. I'm afraid you're too late. They already left to Nanohana, only sandstorms come through here. 

You then remember the story that Vivi told on the way to Alabasta. 

(Y/N): The rain was stolen, right? Old Man, do you expect to find water all the way out here? 

He begins digging in the sand. 

Toto: I'll find water sometime. I'm not dying yet. 

Luffy: He's got guts! I like you old man!! 

And so ... you guys get a place to spend the night!

Usopp: Well, we did a lot of work to get this far you guys! So, why don't we get some sleep? We'll need our strength! 

The Cowardly Sniper jumps in bed, and falls asleep. 

Usopp: Goodnight you guys. 

Though Zoro throws a pillow at him. 

Zoro: Please, you've been nothing but lazy throughout this entire trip!

Usopp: JERK!! STOP COMPARING ME TO YOU AND ALL THE OTHER MONSTERS HERE!

He throws a pillow at Zoro! 

Zoro: THAT DOES IT!! 

Then he throws a pillow at Chopper! 

Chopper: OW!! 

Usopp: I think Blue Nose here wins the award for the laziest animal in the desert! 

Chopper: TRY WALKING AROUND THE DESERT IN A FUR COAT!!!!