Jaya Island!/Mont Blanc Cricket!

You guys soon begin to reach Jaya Island, which is where the Eternal Pose directed too! 

Luffy: Alright! We should be able to find out some things about Sky Island here!!

(Y/N): Well, we can only hope. 

Robin: I'll have to do some investigating of my own. Excuse me, Ms. Mcgarden. 

Levy: Uh ... Robin, I prefer if you called me Levy. 

Robin: Right, so then Levy, why don't we do some investigating of our own. 

Levy: Okay, I guess. 

Vivi: I better come along too. I need to make sure "she" doesn't try anything. 

Robin: I sense distrust. 

(Y/N): For sure. Hey, Natsu, Happy, Erza, Zoro, Lucy, Nami, you should come along too. 

Erza: Very well then. I suppose you could use the extra help. 

Natsu: Please, if any jerks get in the way, we just pummel them! 

And so ... 

Mock Town, the main port town of Jaya Island was where you guys where. 

And it was a tough town. 

Inside a bar ... 

A guy was beating a ship captain in a game of cards!

???: Read em and weap boys!

???2: Nice game Rocio. AS IF! YOU JUST CHEATED!!

Bellamy (Captain of the Bellamy Pirates! Known as Bellamy the Hyena! He ate the Boing-Boing Fruit! Voiced by Justin Cook!) 

Rocio: As if Bellamy! I played fair an- AAAAGH! 

Bellamy stabs his hand with a knife, and then smashes a beer bottle into his face! 

Rocio: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! 

Bellamy: I would prefer if you played fair!! Hey Sarquiss, give me a light. 

???: Sure thing Bellamy.