The Straw Hat Shipwright!/Welcome back Usopp!!

The Straw Hats had all set up to get ready to leave Water 7! 

Though Granny Kokoro had stopped by to deliver some news. 

Kokoro: Well, it's been having you around youngsters, but this is goodbye. 

(Y/N): Thanks for everything again Granny, you and the kid have been big help. 

Chimney: It was nice to meet you! 

Kokoro: Great! And remember, be on the lookout for the Florian Triangle! You can't miss it. They say that ships go missing out there. 

(Y/N): Right!

Gray: Hey Sanji, let's go. 

Sanji: SHUT UP!! LOOK AT MY FUCKING PICTURE!!!! 

Gray: You have a bounty, hell, you've got one of the highest ones. I mean, Luffy is still the most wanted, and you're way behind (Y/N), Zoro, and Erza, but still- 

Sanji: Yeah, I- NO!! LOOK AT THIS!! THIS GUY! I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS, BUT HE'S NOT ME!!! I MEAN, COME ON, DOES MY HANDSOME FACE LOOK LIKE THAT?! 

He begins crying while making stupid faces. 

Gray: Yeah yeah, whatever. 

Sanji: Now all the women in the world are going to laugh at me. 

Chopper was also complaining too. 

Carla: Look, you'll go up. Don't wo- 

Chopper: EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!! YOU HAVE A HIGHER BOUNTY!! I MEAN, I PUT ALL OF MY ENERGY OUT THERE! I'M THE SHIP'S DOCTOR, NOT SOME STINKING PET!!!! 

Happy: Well, I didn't get a bounty, and I severely damaged their leader. He could even have a major grudge against me. And he hates Franky already. 

Lucy: You alright Nami? 

Nami: I have a bounty, and it started at a very big price. 

Lucy: Well, you do look cute in the picture. 

Nami: Yeah, I actually do. 

It was Nami posing in her bikini. 

Soon ... 

Zoro: So then, we agree on Usopp right? 

Luffy: You bet. 

Erza: He needs to find us first, and apologize or we leave him. 

Indeed, it turns out Usopp wanted to rejoin the crew, but while most of the crew agreed, Zoro was the one to lead the others who disagreed, along with Erza, Sanji, and Gray. 

Zoro: We can't just accept his ass back after what he did. 

Erza: He attacked Luffy, and disrespected him. Unless he apologizes, we can't accept him back. 

Everyone came to an agreement, unless Usopp apologizes, he was not going to be welcomed into the Straw Hat Pirate Crew. 

Later ... 

Now the only remaining matter was how to get Franky to join as the crew's shipwright? 

Hisui: We could always .... no, convincing him that CP9 is back wouldn't help. 

Irene: We could- 

Happy: I GOT IT!! 

Natsu: What is it, Little Buddy? 

Happy: I'm going to steal his underwear and bring it to the new ship!! Oh, it's going to be hilarious! 

Laxus: That's dumb, Franky's a weirdo, but he's not an idiot.