Monster Point!/Get those Keys!

Franky was victorious and had grabbed the key that Fukurou was holding on to. 

Though things weren't going to go well with Sogeking, who had stumbled into a room that resembled a Japanese Garden. 

Sogeking: Is that one of them? 

Jabra was sleeping right in the middle of the room. 

Sogeking: Okay, all I have to do is go up to him, and make sure not to wake him up while I grab the key. 

He sneaks up all the way up to the sleeping CP9 agent, and just as he's about to take the key from his back- 

A rooster appears!

Sogeking: EEEEK!! A ROOSTER?! OUT OF ALL THINGS?! Wait, what's that look like? Are you going to crow? 

It seems like he is going to crow! 

Sogeking: Rooster, rooster sir! Please don't crow. Don't crow! Don't crow! Please! 

Rooster: Chirp. 

Sogeking: ROOSTERS DON'T CHIRP!!! COME ON!!! 

And with that, Jabra wakes up. 

Jabra: Oh hey there pirate. Guess I need to kick your ass then. 

Sogeking: Curse you rooster!!! 

Jabra punches Sogeking, who is sent across the grassy ground. 

Jabra: Let's get this over with. Personally, I don't really have that much of a reason to fight you, but I love for the hunt. 

He begins to transform. 

Sogeking: You have Devil Fruit Powers?! 

Jabra: Yep! I ate the Mutt Mutt Fruit Model: Wolf. And with my powers, I'm going t- 

THen a tremor is heard. 

Jabra: What the hell? 

Sogeking: Is this from the ceiling? 

Right then and there, Kaku, Zoro, and Erza fall through the ceiling. 

Kaku: Damn it! I wanted to activate the Man-Beast Form, but I messed up!

Sogeking: TALKING GIRAFFE!! 

Jabra: GYA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! KAKU?! IS THAT YOU?! HA! WOW!! 

Erza and Zoro: Is that a wolfman?! 

Upon hitting the ground ... 

Jabra begins to laugh at Kaku's new form!