The Fall of Baroque Works!/I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

You are rushing up to the palace, where you know Crocodile is, alongside you is Natsu, Happy, and Vivi! 

(Y/N): He has to be up here!

Natsu: Alright Crocodile, you're gonna pay! 

Happy: Get ready for the pain! 

The minute you reach the top, you guys see Crocodile, and Ms. All Sunday! 

Ms. All Sunday: Looks like they made it Sir. 

Crocodile: Hahahahaha. So, Straw Hat's crewmates come to stop me? And you too Princess. 

Natsu: What did you do to Luffy you jerk? 

Crocodile: I killed that idiot. Straw Hat is dead. 

(Y/N): How can we believe that? 

Crocodile: Believe it. Once I get the Pluton, this charade will be all over. 

Vivi: WHAT?! THE PLUTON?! YOU WANT ONE OF THE ANCIENT WEAPONS?! 

(Y/N): Ancient weapon? 

Crocodile: Yes, that's right. With the power of the Pluton, I can easily take over this country. 

Vivi: You monster, I- 

Ms. All Sunday: Now Princess. Don't you care about what happens to your father? 

She reveals the King himself!

Nefertari Cobra (The King of Alabasta and Vivi's Father! He left the Holy Land to stay in his home country! Is usually against the World Government's actions! Framed by Crocodile for keeping the dance powder and stealing the rain from the people! ...

Nefertari Cobra (The King of Alabasta and Vivi's Father! He left the Holy Land to stay in his home country! Is usually against the World Government's actions! Framed by Crocodile for keeping the dance powder and stealing the rain from the people! Voiced by Kyle Hebert!) 

Cobra: Vivi .... you shouldn't have come. 

Vivi: FATHER!!! 

(Y/N): BASTARDS!!! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!! 

Crocodile: What are you going to do? Fight me? You're just a bunch of nobodies. I'm one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. 

Natsu: WHATEVER, YOU'RE GOING DOWN!! 

(Y/N): YOU SAID IT!!! 

You both rush at him and- 

(Y/N): TERRA- 

Natsu: FIRE DRAGON- 

Crocodile zips past you both, and he grabs Vivi! 

(Y/N) and Natsu: VIVI!! 

Happy: GET AWAY FROM H- 

Ms. All Sunday uses her powers to grab a hold of Happy! 

Ms. All Sunday: Sorry, but I can't let you attack my Boss.