LET'S GO SAVE ROBIN!

As the rest of you guys take off to find Luffy and Zoro, who were blasted away by Lucci's attack, you had noticed Wendy and Sherria healing up the Galley-La workers!

(Y/N): Wendy, do what you can to explain to them. I think we're going to need all we can. Sherria, tend to Paulie, he looks really bad. 

Wendy and Sherria: Right! 

(Y/N): Hey Carla, try getting me up there so we can find Luffy and Zoro! Chopper, you too. 

Chopper: Right! 

Carla: I just hope the two morons haven't gotten themselves in that much trouble. 

With Franky ... 

Franky had thrown Usopp on the ground, and he freaked. 

Usopp: YOU!! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU ALL THIS HAPPENED!!! 

Franky: Hey, your friends hurt my bros too you know! 

Usopp: Yeah, well I just want the Merry back! She's a gift from a good friend of mine! 

Franky: What? You mean ... oh man. WAAAAAAH! 

Franky bursts into tears. 

Franky: I love ya man. That's sweet. 

Kiwi and Mozu cry with him too. 

Usopp: Stop! I know the Merry is alive! I saw that spirit fixing her on Skypiea! 

Franky: Wait what did you say? 

Usopp: I said- 

Usopp continued to explain what he witnessed on Skypiea. 

Franky: A Klaubatermann. 

Usopp: A what? 

Franky: It's the spirit of those ships. You see, you must have cared so much for her, that that spirit came and repaired her.

Usopp: I don't believe this. How c-

 ???: What a touching story, Cutty Flam. 

Right before them were Lucci, Kaku, Kalifa, and Blueno. 

Franky: The hell? What are you guys doing here? 

Usopp: WAIT! CP9?! 

Usopp tries to attack with his new slingshot, but- 

Lucci: FINGER PISTOL: YELLOW LOTUS! 

Lucci repeatedly stabs Usopp 100 times in the chest. 

Usopp: AAAAGH!! 

Franky: HEY THAT'S DIRTY F-

Before Franky could move, Kalifa, Kaku, and Blueno easily pinned him down. 

Blueno: You're not going anywhere. We know you have the blueprints that Tom gave you. 

Franky: HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?! HOW DO YOU KNOW T-

 Lucci: Chief, we found him. 

A voice comes from the Transponder's Snail, and Franky snarls at it. 

???: (Voice of Christopher Corey Smith) Well well, Cutty Flam, you did survive. Or should I call you Franky? 

Franky: AGH! SPANDA!!!

Spandam: MY NAME IS SPANDAM!!!

Spandam is a Cipher Pol Agent that had gotten Franky and Iceburg's Master Tom, a pufferfish Fishman arrested, as he was identified as the one who built the Oro Jackson, Gold Roger's Ship!