Missed you

Kakashi kept looking at you and watched your eyes. He let you touch for a bit longer until he moved his head.

But before he could you kissed him through his mask catching him off guard. He paused and blushed a bit embarrassed since you both are still in public but he couldn't resist not to do something. So he grabbed your hands while moving a little into the kiss but did it in a way that it also broke the kiss. Your head landed on his shoulder and he slowly picked you up bridal style.

"I've wanted to do that for the longest" you giggled and but your lip just a little as he put your arms around his neck.

"Hehe...yeah well it wasn't an actual...well you know." He started walking and looked at your expression being all flustered, tired, dizzy, but also a little sexy with the glare you were giving him. "You know because....because of my mask...." You both just kept looking at each other until you were walking don't a path alone.

"Well then take it off." By now it was pretty dark and his eyes were looking forward as he walked but he stoped and looked at you not knowing how to feel about that. "....well I won't look....see" you closed your eyes for a couple of seconds then looked at him again. He didn't say anything just kept looking so you raised a hand up and slowly started to pull his mask down on his right side. You moved sitting up slowly then closed your eyes before his mask came down off of his nose.

As you leaned closer you could tell he leaned in from the lack of space between the two of you. The mask came all the way down right when your lips connected. His soft touch moved a chill down your spine as he kissed you gently.

You kissed him and held the kiss for a few seconds before you both of you pulled away separating the kiss.

A smile went across your face and fumbled feeling for his mask to pull it back up for him. But before you could get a grip on it Kakashi kissed you again by surprise. Catching you off guard but you didn't mind it. You kissed him back and this time the kisses continued slowly progressing but not too far. He leaned in even more and held onto you tighter as you did the same.

The two of you were basically in unison as you made out with him. You got butterflies in your stomach like you were a little kid having your first kiss. Yes this was your first kiss but it was also with the one you missed for so long.

Sure you were drunk but by now some of it has gone down since you were only a bit tipsy. You were fully aware of what was going on.

The kiss continued for a few minutes until you both pulled away from each other. You both blushed and smiled a little embarrassed but glad you did it. The two of you chuckled under your breaths. "Thank you Kakashi....I've missed you so much." You felt his movement as he pulled his mask back up so you opened your eyes watching as he fixed it around his face.

"I've missed you more."

He continued walking and carrying you to hi place and once he got to the door he unlocked it and wakes in slowly letting you down to your feet.

"I brought your things here for you. So you can get ready to sleep." He turned on the lights and closed the door and locked it.

"Thank you." You walked with him into the bedroom and got your things out of your bags to change.

"It's pretty late so. We'll have to go right to bed."

"Ok. You gathered your things to change and so did Kakashi. He left the room and went into the bathroom to give you your privacy.

When you were done changing He came back in and layer out the mat for him to sleep on.

"You're gonna sleep on the floor?"

"So you can have the bed? Yes" he turned off the lights and layer down.

"But it's your room"

He took off his ear band and set it to the side showing the scar over his eye that goes down to his cheek. "I don't mind it. Plus by the sound of the mission we'll be gone fr a while. So I'll let you be comfortable." He smiles but you could only tell by his eye.

By the time he opened his eye he was in the bed with you.

"Wha-"

"Just a jutsu. Don't question it just relax." You smiled at him and kisses his cheek over his mask then turned around and layer your head down to go to sleep.

You could feel his eye on the back of your head as you tried to get comfortable. "....what is it" you looked over your shoulder and ended up leaning right into his kiss. You didn't see his face though since he was so close to your face b it didn't matter. You kissed back and smiled unable to hold back your butterflies. He smiled and pulled your body closer to his closing any space between the two of you.

As your giggles escaped into the kiss Kakashi wrapped his arms around you and chuckled to himself. "Tell me how you did that jutsu.

"No."

"Come on I won't tell anyone about it. It's probably one of your jutsu from your village isn't it."

"Mm maybe...maybe it isn't. Buuuut if you let it go I won't tell everyone what's in this book I found under your pillow." You raised your hand up showing the R rated book she found. You could hear him gasp and reach for it but you moved your hand out the way before he could grab it. "Not so fast."

"How did you know I was reaching for it you have tour eyes closed."

"Another little secret." You giggled and let him grab it the second time. "You didn't see what was in it did you?" He was pretty nervous because it was clearly a highly r rated book.

"Yeah. But what I don't understand is why do you have one on you at all times Hmm?" You chuckled and just wanted to mess with him.

"I-....because they're good books nothing more."

"Oh?...sooo....you don't mind if i just read one...right?"

"I-....it's getting late we gotta get up early." He spoke and laughed a bit nervous and pulled his mask up. You laughed a bit and agreed while laying your head down staying close to his chest.

1142 words
12/10/21