Missed You

(The rest of the story will contain some spoilers for Naruto Shippuden.
If you're like me and was spoiled or you already know the story then continue.
But I do not recommend continuing if you do not want to be spoiled.)
———————

~~
(NSFW)
~~~~

Kakashi's POV
——

It's a disaster. Konaha is destroyed. Though everyone is safe and the village is starting to get back on its feet with rebuilding in process.

"I can't help but feel like something is about to happen. I can't tell if it's something good or bad though"

"Well Kakashi. Maybe it's nothing. But, you can never be too sure with these types of things" Guy patted me on the back trying to get me to calm down but I just couldn't shake the feeling.

While we were on the way to pick up some materials from a nearby village, Guy asks about something that has been on my mind lately. "Who knows, maybe it's got something to do with that girl you've been missing for so long."

I took a breath thinking about what he said. "I wish, but her village is always keeping her busy with all types of missions. And with the Message tower destroyed, I might not be able to hear from her at all. Her letters will probably get mixed in with others and thrown away or lost." A pit filled my stomach making me worry about y/n for the fifth time in the past day. "I hope she's doing alright."

"Oh quit worrying. I'm sure she's doing just fine. You said its only been a week so-"

"It's been months since we've written. We were both busy for the longest time and then- what if she thinks I'm ignoring her."

"I... doubt that's even true. '' he patted my shoulders and kept the conversation going with another topic. as we walked to and from the other village for the materials.

Though, on the way back, someone was following them.

"Hey kakashi."

"Yeah, I know."

They whispered to each other about what they'd do about the person and made a plan for Guy to take the materials while Kakashi would find out who was spying on them. As they turned a corner, Kakashi handed Guy the materials he was using and got to the person hidden in the trees, in one slick move.

"It's not very nice to snoop around." the person stood up completely startled. They raised their hands and as I grabbed their arm to keep the hooded person from doing any gutsu, but they poofed.

"A shadow clone?"

Shocked, I looked around for the real person after lifting my headband from over my eye. Seeing them jump through the trees, I rushed after them. Katching up after a while, I pined the person to a tree. Before I could get the chance to ask anything, they used substitution jutsu to get away. Because of this, it was another 5 minutes before I could catch up again.

"Enough's enough. Who are you and what are you here for." the person didn't speak, they just looked at him through a full face mask. The only thing I could tell was that there was no headband to see what village they belonged to.

After not getting an answer, I reached and pulled the hood off of them.

But when he did. My stomach dropped but also filled with joy as his heart skipped a beat.

"Well that was rude. You wouldn't want someone ripping off your mask for fun now would you, pervert." you smiled at how shocked he was to see you here so randomly but before he could say anything, You did a substitution jutsu to get away again.

Back to your POV
—————-

You laughed and kept running, playing with him.

"wha-" in a rush to catch up with you, he ran jumping through the trees as quick as he could.

His heart was racing and not just because of how long the two of you'd been running. He missed you and needed to catch you again.

After running for five minutes, the two of you jumped down from the trees and into a grass area with only a few trees. Because of the way you landed, Kakashi had the upper hand and caught up to you with ease.

He grabs your shirt and pinned you against a tree.
"That's enough running." As the two of you caught your breath, a smile spread across both of your faces beyond glad to be together again.

"you've gotten slower-"

"Oh shut up." you chuckled and kissed him through the mask while pulling on his vest. Though it wasn't skin to skin you still wanted to do this for such a long time.

He kissed back and moved his hands from the tree and your shoulder to your waist, tightly while the two of you took breaths through your noses. Not long after, your bodies began to press against each other. You unzipped his vest slowly and opened it, feeling on his newer muscles and just how much he'd changed from the time you left him.

"Who's the pervert now." he mocked you as your hands trailed from his neck down to his pants.

You chuckled and shook your head before cutting his own chuckle off by putting your hand in his pants letting your fingers tease and trace at his base.

"You're still the pervert here. I don't need to tell you about how you twitched from my touch do I?"

"Well you've surely gotten a bit more handsy huh."

"Perks of swiping your book from your pocket at the last second, the one with all the underlined parts in it."

Kakashi stayed quiet and couldn't deny anything, knowing exactly what you were talking about. After you left he reached for it on his way home and it wasn't there.

Your hand on him like this turned him on without a doubt, but he didn't want to lose so easily though some part of him wanted you to continue, so he let you grab him and move your hand as he began to grow for you.

Biting his lip, he took deep breaths feeling as your gentle hand wrapped around him like this. He held eye contact looking down at you who looked up at him with a curious look on your face. Your lips met his but trailed from his jaw line, down his neck and up to his ear as you began to whisper just how bad you missed him and his pleasure.

While starting to move your hand back and forth, you went into detail about the things you wanted to do both to and with him each and every night before bed. You whispered how needy you'd gotten for him, how desperately impatient you'd gotten to where you almost ran to come and see him at night. About how unsatisfying your hands were compared to what you knew he could do with just his tongue. Even how you'd think of him and  each time you would, you'd soak your panties.

"Even right now." With your free hand you took his hand and put it from your waist to your pants. Taking it upon himself, he moved his hand into your pants, moving it in where your panties were between your clit and his fingers. Just from that, he could feel the heat coming off of you. He could feel exactly what you were talking about. "Just for you, for however you'd like me against this tree." He listened to you moan his name and whine for him to do something more.

As a tease, he didn't move his hand, but the way you felt around his cock and through your panties, he twitched in your hand, he still wanted to push you and see where this was going.

1321 words
2/17/23
Published 2/12/24
(That time jump... 🧍‍♀️)