Cute together

Kakashi let you sit down and take deep breaths.

"Y/n...breath it's okay." He looked into your eyes watching as your Sharingan disappeared, he then pulled you into a deep hug letting you breath and calm down. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize it's....I'm fine" Your rubbed your eyes and held onto his vest just wanting to stay still for a second.

"Are you sure?" You nodded and took slow deep breaths trying to gather yourself. "....still though....you were just telling me about how you didn't want those Sharingan."

"It's okay Kakashi....like I said I'm just not going to use them. Please don't hold yourself to this."

After a long pause he replied. "....ok"

"please just keep this between us.....I don't want anyone in either of our villages knowing."

"Ok....I understand just relax"

Kakashi held you close to his chest for a while until they'd missed too much time. So he checked on you one last time and got up while holding onto your arms.

The both of you continued on the path headed back to the village. Kakashi kept an extra eye on you since all of this happened so fast, he could just feel how much much energy was drained, from her adrenaline and her Sharingan awakening. He couldn't bare to see how drained you were.

It took longer than expected to get back to the village, but once you two did, you both went straight to the Hokage like ordered.

When you both got to Lady Tsunade, she congratulated the both of you and apologized for pulling the both of them back so suddenly.

"I'm sorry but it couldn't be helped. As soon as I found out about Y/n and her mothers side of the family. I couldn't wait another second."

"What do you mean." You were confused as to how she knew and what exactly she was taking about.

"Kakashi, leave the room this is a matter that doesn't concern you at the moment." She looked at Kakashi for him to leave and he agreed and went to turn and leave but you grab his sleeve stoping him in a panic.

"No! I- no. He knows about my mother. I'm sorry for raising my voice m'lady but he already knows...." Tsunade let the yelling slide and saw how clingy she was to Kakashi and didn't force anything.

"Ok then....We had gotten word that Itachi Uchiha was last seen just around the area you both last reported an update. I looked at your file just after you both left and found something a bit interesting. Your mother was marked down but there was no last name. So I looked into her and found out about your family." Kakashi moved back so he was beside you again and listened.

"This is how your father was able to make the agreement with the third. He stated to him that you were a piece of the Uchiha clan and if you or your sister showed an similarities with the Sharingan, then and only then would you be under the protection of this village and help along side your father, to protect this village." Your grip on Kakashi tightened as you tried to keep your composure.

"And since there are rumors of your sister using some strong jutsu that can hinder her basically untouchable, there have been votes on the board to ground you from any mission that is or have been give to you by the leaf, due to there being a possibility of you running into Itachi."

"...yeah well...about that."

You both explained everything that happened last second before leaving camp and she flipped her hood, standing and biting the desk.

"YOU WHAT?!...did he see your eyes?"

".....yes m'lady."

"And he just let you go"