11: 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨

Corbyn's POV

"Sydney, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

Immediately the smile that was previously on her face disappeared, which made me really confused like did she not like me back or something?

But the kiss we previously shared said otherwise.

I haven't felt so good with anyone ever since the thing with Jessica happened. The way our lips moved in sync with each other as if it was meant to be. The way our heart was beating together as one.

She was perfect and now I knew for sure that she was the one for me and that I never wanted to lose her. 

After some time she let out a sigh and smiled at me. I couldn't see if it was eighter real or fake so that made me even more scared about what she was gonna answer.

"Corbyn?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"I'll be your girlfriend"

----

Sydney's POV

"You sure I don't have to come inside with you" Corbyn asked as he had just parked the car in front of my house.

"Corbyn, I'm not a baby... I can handle walking into MY own house by myself" I giggled at his stupid question.

"I know but I just don't want you to go yet"

I rolled my eyes playfully at his sillyness and got out of the car.

"Too bad for you" I said and closed the door behind me.

"HEY WAIT" I heard him yell throughout the car but I didn't listen and instead just made my way over to the house.

As I got there I opened the door and looked one last time behind me at Corbyn before entering the house. As I closed the door I heard him drive away from my house and let myself slide down against the door with a smile on my face. I know that this was all supposed to be fake but it somehow just felt so real.

Suddenly my brother, Logan came running from down the stairs with an annoyed look on his face.

"What are you smiling about?"

I rolled my eyes at him and stood back up.

"None of your business" I said pissed off, he really knew how to ruin a day in someone's life, no matter what had just happened.

"Actually since you're my sister it is kind of my business and don't think you can hide the fact that you were in his car, I saw everything trough the window" He said, crossing his arms.

Ugh I really wasn't into a mood for this right now, why does he have to be so annoying.

"Okay, I was in his car... so what? You really have to play the detective for everything?" I asked.

"No, but I just know that you're hiding something... first of if I bring this up you never want to talk about it, second how'd you even get to talk to him? he's a celebrity and you didn't even like him at first and third you're suddenly friends with his ex-girlfriend Jessica" He said and I was honestly shocked.

He really did analyze everything and I was getting really scared he might actually discover the truth and ruin everything but I couldn't let him...

"W-what? she's his ex-girlfriend, I didn't know that" I stuttered out wishing the ground would just swallow me up right now.

Wow damn, really convining Sydney, good job

"Don't act stupid now, you've been a fan of her for years you know they were dating" He said.