04: 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧

"You again?!"

When I heard that voice I directly knew who it was. 

"IT'S CORBYN BESSON" I heard some people yelling from behind me. 

Not a long time after I stood up and immediately he took my hand so he could take me with him. 

"Hey, what about class" I heard Ava yelling who was now still by school probably being confused as heck about the fact that I was now running away with THE Corbyn Besson. 

I didn't look behind me instead I just kept running because of the fangirls that were now chasing him, well tehnically chasing us... After a few minutes we stopped running and hid behind the corner of a building in the hope we lost them. 

"Why di-" I tried to say but before I could finish he put his hand on my mouth making me shut up. After a minute he looked over the corner so see if everyone was gone and luckily indeed they were.

He let out a deep sigh and then removed his hand from my mouth. 

"That was a close one" He said as he looked back at me now.

"I'm so sorry" I said to him.

 "this is all my fault if i didn't fall on you none of this would have happened, I'm just so clumsy"  

"It's fine, really" He answered and looked me in the eyes, making my grey eyes met his green ones.

His beautiful green eyes

Stop it Sydney

Focus

"Let me make it up to you" 

He looked at me, not taking me serious 

"Are you serious?" He asked me 

"I just told you it's fine" 

I looked at him in a very serious way. 

"I'm really serious" I said.

"Okay fine, if you really want to then I won't stop you"

"I'll do everything you want, you choose" I said and soon a smile apeared on his face.

"Everything?" He asked.

'Why do I have a feeling like i'm gonna regret this?' I said.

"You won't, I promise"

-

After some time I finally made my way back to the school, knowing that I was probably already 20 minutes late. As I got there I entered the building and made my way over to the classroom where I had class in at the moment.

As I entered the classroom everyone was looking at me, probably because everyone had already heard about what happened outside. I walked over to my seat and sat down on it but it didn't take long before I saw Riley, who was seated a few seats away from me giving me a dirty look and whispering something to her friend.

"I still can't believe he took her with him instead of me I heard her whisper.

"I know right" Her friend answered.

I rolled my eyes.

Now you're probably wondering who is Riley, Well here's your answer... 

Riley is a HQ bitch who hates my guts even tho I have no idea why she'd hate me. A few years ago we were even best friends until she stopped talking to me and hating me for some unkown reason that I still until this day have no idea of of what it could be.

"Sydney, pay attention" I suddenly heard someone say, making me snap out of my thoughts. 

I looked up and saw the teacher giving me an angry look.