06: 𝘼 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙔𝙚𝙨

Our lips almost touched...

*flashlights*

I immediately stood up as soon as I noticed paparazzi standing all around us, taking pictures.

Corbyn's POV

I knew it wouldn't stay like this forever, It was perfect even though at the beginning she was acting a little bit strange. It was still perfect, she was perfect. 

I never knew I would find a girl like her after I broke up with Jessica because I know she has been spreading lies about me that aren't even true and even if she didn't spread those lies, most girls only just want me because i'm famous and for my money. I didn't see what was going on around me because in this moment it was only her and me.

Until she backed away and I noticed all the paparazzi that was surrounding us and taking pictures, to get their next big article. Soon I stood up and so did she and honestly I knew that this would happen. I love being a singer but sometimes it can really get annoying to get followed everywhere and having no privacy anymore.

Sydney's POV

I looked around us, to see how we could possibly get out of here. Not a long time after I took his hand and started running to the car as fast as i could. 

"Calm down" He said while struggling to breathe because of how fast I was running. 

"Get in de car" I said as I opened the door for him to get in. Soon I walked over to the other side of the car, opened the door and also got in. I sat down on the drivers seat and he in the other seat that was next to it. 

"What are you doing? This is my car you know" He tried to say to me, but I didn't listen and just did my own thing. 

"Give me your keys" I said as I held out my right hand for him to give me the keys. 

"WHAT NO" He said.

"You really want them to follow us again?" I asked him.

At first he doubted it a little but when he saw the paparazzi coming closer to us again he took the car keys out of his pocket and soon gave me the keys. 

"Thanks" I said as I started the engine and soon sped off to the main road. 

A half hour later I stopped driving and parked the car somewhere behind a building that was probably not in use anymore. 

"I think we lost them" I said and let out a sigh.

"How could we not? You were driving like crazy" He said freaking out. 

"Sheesh calm down, it wasn't that bad"

"IT WASN'T THAT BAD?! I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE FOR GOD'S SAKE"

"Now you're overreacting" I said as I looked at him. 

"There's no way that I'll ever let you drive my baby again"

"You could've hurt her" He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

Soon I looked back forward and looked around to see if there was anything here. 

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I asked. 

"I don't know" He said as he looked out of the window and shrugged his shoulders. 

"It's dark outside, i'm for sure not gonna drive right now" 

"Me neither I don't even know where we are" He said giving me that look to let me know that it was all my fault.

"I'm sorry okay" I said looking down. 

He took my hand and soon I looked up to face him. 

"It's fine" He said as he smiled at me.