07: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝

Soon I arrived back at my home and opened the door so I could go inside. As I got inside I saw my mom standing there already waiting for me. 

"Finally you're home"

"where were you?!" my mom asked but I didn't really listen since all I wanted to do is sleep so I just walked upstairs. 

"Hey I was talking to you!" She yelled.

As I got upstairs I walked into my room. Soon I walked over to my bed and layed in it.

But not for long, Just at the moment when I thought they were gonna leave me alone and I could finally get some rest, my brother came running inside my room. 

"You're dating Corbyn Besson?!" He yelled.

Not a long time after I sat up and let out a sigh. 

"Where did you hear that?" I asked him. 

"It's all over the news" He said and I sighed, letting myself fall down on my bed again. 

"I'm tired Logan, can you just leave me alone for a second?'"

"No, I won't leave until you explain everything" He said while he walked over to my bed and blocked my sight. 

"I don't have time for this" I said and got out of my bed. 

Soon I pushed him out of my room and closed the door so he wouldn't be able to get back in. I walked over to my bed again and sat back down. As I sat back down I turned on my phone to see if there was anything new. I opened instagram and saw that I had received a new message from Jessica. Soon I opened it and started reading.

JESSICAEVETTS

Hey Sydney, just to let you know but try to get as much as possible attention from the paparazzi it'll help for the plan.

I leaned with my head against the wall and let our another sigh. Soon I started typing back.

ITZYAGIRLSYDNEY

Sure, i'll try.

After that I turned off my phone  and put it on my nightstand. I walked over to my closet and took my pyjamas and changed into them to get ready for sleep. I walked back over to my bed and got into it, In the hope i'd finally get some sleep.

-

"Ugh, I don't wanna wake up" I said as I heard my alarm going off but I knew I had to.

Soon I got out of my bed and took some clothes from my closet. I walked over to the bathroom and as soon as I got there, I got ready to leave. When I was finally finished I walked down the stairs and and walked over to the door. Soon I opened the door and made my way outside where I saw Ava waiting for me. 

"Are you ready to leave?" She asked. 

"You want me to lie or rather the truth?" I asked. 

Ava laughed.

"Don't worry you're not the only one who doesn't want to go"

I let out a sigh and soon both her and I made our way towards the school.

-

After some time we finally arrived at the school and entered the building. As we walked trough the hallway I saw almost everyone looking at us, probably because I was all over the news yesterday. Soon we made my way over to my locker to get the stuff I needed for the first period and opened my locker. As I opened my locker I took my books out and closed it immediately after again.