08: 𝙂𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮

Hours have passed by and all I was doing was waiting for the party to start. Not like I was going to be alone since I had Jessica to help me out.... again. She was going to get me into the party without anyone knowing about it. I mean, I think she knows what she does right. She has been his girlfriend for over a year so I think she does, at least I hope so.

She had it all planned out and it would all go perfectly, At least that's what she told me.

"I really fucked up" I said to Ava while I was sitting on my bed with my hands in my hair while Ava was sitting next to me. 

"You said yes" She said giving me that you got yourself into this mess look. 

I sighed.

"I know and I really regret it so much but Jessica told me to let people believe it and to get as much possible attention from the paparazzi"

Ava let out a deep sigh. 

"This girl is sick I swear, why are you even listening to her?"

"I don't even know it myself, probably because of what the told me on the first day we hung out and because she's THE Jessica Evetts" I said as I looked at her. 

"Is that story even true? Maybe she just made it up"

"But it did sound so real"

Ava stood up, making her way out of my bed. She looked at me

"Well, if you're really gonna do this, you at least have to wear a nice dress because with this on you'll for sure never get into that party" She said as she held her hand out for me to take it and get up. 

"Fine" I said and I took her hand so I could get up.

As I got up I made my way over to my closet and started looking for something to wear.

"Is this nice enough?" I asked as I took a dress out of my closet and showed it to her. 

"We can only know that if you try it on" she said. 

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

-

After some time I was finally finished changing. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way towards my room again.

"So what do you think?" I asked as I entered the room.

 "It looks so good, you should definitely wear this" She said.

I smiled at her and turned on my phone to check if Jessica had send something.

"So what now?" She asked. 

"Jessica is waiting outside for me right now, so I have to go now" I said as I looked back up from my phone to face her.

"Wait, here? In front of your house?"

"Don't you think people will recognize her?"

"Probably but she wanted to" I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

Soon Ava got out of my bed and we walked out of my room to make our way down the stairs.

As we got downstairs, I walked outside and saw Jessica sitting in the car with the window on her side wide open with my brother that was leaning against the car.

"DANG, YOU LOOK FINE" I heard him say to Jessica with a smirk on his face.

 I walked over to the car with Ava following me behind. 

"Ew, did you literally just say that?!" I said as I stood beside him.

"wait are YOU friends with HER?' He asked shocked as he looked at me for a second and then looked back at Jessica.

"What do you mean by that?" I said as I crossed my arms. 

"YOU and her, the difference is really big" He said looking at me like I was some kind of trash. 

"Well, thanks" I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I would really like to listen to this chit-chat but don't we have a party to get in?" She suddenly asked.

"You're going to a party?! I don't think mom would like to hear that" Logan said. 

"I'm old enough to do what I want" I said as I walked over to the other side of the car and opened the door and got in. 

Soon the driver started the engine and drove away from my house.

-

We had now been driving for over an hour and it already felt like we've been driving for forever. Image how it will feel when we have still one hour to go...

After one more hour of driving we finally arrived at the party and the driver parked the car a few meters before it. I looked at the house and saw that it was all filled up with colored lights flashing around and the music was blasting throughout the house. Soon me and Jessica got out of the car as her driver opened the door for us.

"So how are we gonna get in?" I asked as  I looked at her.

"There's a path on the side of the house, it isn't an obvious one though, the only ones who knew about it were the boys and me since I was Corbyn's girlfriend back then" She said. 

"Okay lead the way" I said and she took my hand so she could take me with her.

As we got there, we walked trough it and arrived at the back of the house.

"So this is it?" I asked. 

"Yes" Jessica answered as she nodded. 

I looked at the house in front of me and let out a deep sigh. 

"Let's do this I guess"

Soon I walked over to the house with loud music immediately overwhelming me as I did. I turned around and saw that Jessica stopped walking as we came closer to the house.

"You're not coming with me?" I asked her as I turned around to face her.

"I can't" She answered.

"Why not?"

"If I go in there, everyone will immediatly recognize me, I'm his ex-girlfriend after all remember?" She said.

I sighed, knowing she was right. But it was just the fear of something bad happening tonight that made me want her to stay here with me.

"But what if something goes wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing will go wrong, believe me" She said trying to calm me down and I nodded, still not fully believing her.

"But you'll be waiting in the car right?"

"Of course I will" She said.

"Okay" I answered and let out a sigh.

"I'll have to go now" She said and I nodded.

Soon Jessica walked away, making her way away from the house with me watching her as she did until she was no where to be seen anymore. I turned around and immediatly I saw people dancing and colored lights were flashing all over the room.

This is gonna be a hell of a night

...

Words: 1154

Tysm for reading and don't forget to vote!