Chapter 1 | Meeting

~

3rd POV
Chifuyu, Takemichi and Inupi were sitting at the lunch table talking and eating on their food. "Ugh Mathematics was so boring" Takemichi said. "Hey guys," he started. Chifuyu spoke "Hm, yeah?". "Yall know the popular guys right?" Takemichi asked. "Well yeah, they're popular.", Inupi said "what about them?" "Inupi, which one is your fav?" Takemichi said getting straight to the point. "Oh, well if I have to choose I'll say Kokonoi, I mean we are friends so.." "HUH YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH THE RICH DUDE?" Takemichi clearly said-yelled confused. "Yeah but, I know he's only friends with me to get closer with Akane." "Damn that's  rough.."

"What about you Chifuyu?" "Huh?" He asked, "Which one do you like?" Chifuyu's face started to heat up. Takemichi noticed this and immediately smirked. "Ooo, looks like lil Fuyu has a crush~" he said clearly to tease Chifuyu.

Chifuyu looked over at the table where the popular guys were sitting and all the fan girls around them. "Uhm,... I like.. Baji-san..", Chifuyu mumbled but loud enough for Takemichi and Inupi to hear. "HUH? YOU MEAN THE BAJI KEISUKE?!" Takemichi said-yelled. "I heard he's the most popular one out of them." ,Inupi said. "How about you Takemichi?", Chifuyu said clearly trying to change the subject. "Huh, well I don't like any of them romantically since I'm dating Hina, but I think Mikey-Kun is pretty cool.", he said. "Hm, there is this rumour going around the school saying that Mikey and Draken are dating but it was never confirmed." Inupi told the two other boys. "Oh damn," Chifuyu said.

RING

"Ugh, I have P.E rn." Chifuyu said. "Haha, wait, isn't it monday 5th periods that you're in the same class as Baji, Mikey and draken?" , Takemichi asked. "Yeah it is.." Chifuyu said while feeling his face heat up again. "Anyways see yall during break!" Chifuyu said while walking out of the cafeteria.

In the changing room
Chifuyu was changing into his P.E. Clothes until he felt a few eyes on him, he decided to turn around and saw Baji and Mikey staring at him. He immediately turned his head back and felt his cheeks burning again.

Chifuyu kept feeling their stares on him and it made him pretty uncomfortable, "what if they tell rumours about me that aren't true?" "And since they're popular everyone will believe them." "What if, what if-" Chifuyu was deep in his thoughts that he didn't see where he was walking and bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry-", Chifuyu started to speak until he saw who it was.

The one and only Baji Keisuke.

"Huh, oh yeah it's fine." Baji told Chifuyu. "HEHSHSH OMG OMG HIS VOICE-!", Chifuyu was internally screaming until he heard Baji speak again. "So uh, what's ur name?" He said. "I'm Chifuyu Matsuno.." Chifuyu answered the taller boy. Baji smirked and whispered in Chifuyu's ear; "A cute name for a cute boy." And then he just walked away. Chifuyu was speechless and just stood there blushing like a mess. "HE JUST CALLED ME CUTE SHIT IM GONNA DIE AHSHHS!"

After P.E.

They were changing in the changing room and everyone left except Baji and Chifuyu. Chifuyu tried to ignore it and keep doing what he's supposed to. After he was done changing he was about to grab his bag and leave until he suddenly got pinned to the wall.

"U-Uhm.. Baji-san w-what are you doing..?", Chifuyu asked clueless. Baji just got closer and closer intertwining their legs. He got closer to Chifuyu's ear and started nibbling on his earlobe. Chifuyu whimpered a little by this action. "Aren't you just cute, Chifuyu." Baji whispered before getting up to see Chifuyu's face. He lifted Chifuyu's chin up to get a better look at his eyes. They re a beautiful blue-ish Color with a shade of green. It reminded Baji of the beautiful ocean. Baji got closer to the boys lip and then.

RING

Baji's phone was ringing. Baji clicked his tongue before backing up and grabbing his phone.

Baji's POV
I was about to kiss Chifuyu until my phone started ringing. I grabbed my phone to see who it was, it's Kazutora.
"Damnit, he better called for something important." I thought before turning around again to Chifuyu and saying "I got to go, see you later princess." I smirked before leaving the changing room to pick my phone up.

B- "Hey Kazutora, what's up?"
K-"Hey!! Wanna skip class with me Mikey and Draken?"
B- "Huh oh sure I guess, where we meeting up?"
K- "Behind the school building. The teachers won't see us there."
B- "Okay cya,"
K- "Bye bye!!~"

TIMESKIP
3rd POV
'
Baji, Kazutora, Mikey and Draken met up behind the school. "Ugh what took you so long in the changing room?!", Mikey asked. "Yeah well I was doing, something." Baji answered
Baji then walked up to Kazutora. "Uhm..", Kazutora said clearly confused. Baji then slapped him. "WHY DID U CALL ME RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO KISS!?" Baji yelled. "Dude chill out, I didn't mean too!" Kazutora protested back. Mikey started laughing at Baji and Kazutora fighting. "Oh, and who's the lucky one?" Draken asked Baji. "His name is Chifuyu Matsuno."

"Oh! I know him he so cute isn't he! Ehe, I just wanna feel his lips on mine..ehe." Kazutora mumbled the last part but they heared him. Baji liked Kazutora though he acted weird sometimes but this really took Baji's attention. "Ha?! He's mine, back off dude." He said angrily. "I heared there's a new student coming tomorrow." Draken said trying to change the subject. "Huh really, I hope they're nice.." Mikey said "Hey! Ken-chin let's go get some dorayaki!" "Sure let's go."

After school

Chifuyu's POV

Me and Takemichi were walking home until Takemichi started to speak "Hey Chifuyu," "hm?" "Why were you late during 6th period? You never come late, so what happened?" He asked me. "Oh, uhmmm..." I started. "What?" He asked. So I decided to tell him everything.

"WHAT!? HE, YOU, HUHHHHH?" Takemichi yelled clearly confused. My face was heated up for like the 1000th time today. "Yeah, but let's not talk about this!" I said. Takemichi was still shocked about what happened. Right when we were about to split up since we need to take different ways Takemichi told me something.

"Be careful Chifuyu, I don't want him to play with your feelings."

And then left.

_________________________________________________
10077 words

'

<3