Chapter ~ | Christmas

This is a Christmas special chapter :]
and has nothing to do with the previous chapter. (That's why I didn't give this chapter a number.)
<3 Enjoy~ Also don't mind any grammar mistakes, my english isn't the best :')

_____________________________________________________________________

December 20th~

Baji's POV

Me and Chifuyu were walking to cafeteria since Mikey asked us to meet him there.
We soon arrived and saw: Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Koko and Inupi, Kazutora, Mitsuya and Hakkai.

"So what did you call us here for?" I asked. "Well, I have an idea for Christmas! How about we all go and hang out? It'll be fun, I have it all planned!" Mikey replied with. "Eh sure, I don't have anything else to do." Kazutora said. After a while everyone agreed. "Yes!" Mikey cheered. "Also, we will have a secret santa! So I've... I mean Ken-chin made lil notes with our names on it and you have to pick out a name, then you have to buy a present for the person you got." Mikey said.

"Okay! I'll go first!" Kazutora said. He took one of the pieces paper and opened it. "...I already know what I'm going to buy." He then said.

~

"Okay everyone got someone?" Mikey asked. "I'll send yall the address and time in the groupchat!" He then said. "Byeee!~"

~

"Who'd you get?" I asked. "Well I'm not supposed to tell you!" Chifuyu replied. "whatever," I started. "class is about to start. I'll see you during lunch. Bye Chifuyu."

~

December 21st~

{At the mall}

I've been thinking what to get Chifuyu for Christmas and I've come up with an idea. I remembered Chifuyu saying a few days ago that he was looking for one of his favorite manga:  Nisekoi vol.25 but couldn't find it anywhere. I'm pretty sure he still didn't because if he did, He'd tell me. So I was looking all around Tokyo manga shops trying to find it. While I was looking for a manga store I saw this beautiful necklace and I decided also too get him that.

I finally found vol.25 of Nisekoi, So I quickly went to a crafts store to buy a box and some wrapping paper. After that I went back to my apartment and wrapped the present. I've hid them in my closet so when Chifuyu comes to hang out with me he won't find it.

"I hope he likes it."

December 22nd~

,

Mikey kept on begging me to tell him who I got for the secret santa. And well I can't escape him so I told him. "You should totally kiss him for his gift!" He said, God I really wanted to punch him but I know that Draken wouldn't allow me. Such a dog for Mikey doing everything for him, Couldn't be me.

December 23rd~

,

"Hey Chifuyu wanna go and eat some Yakisoba on the rooftop?" I asked. "Sure Baji-san! Let's go." He said while standing up from his seat and placing all of his belongings in his bag.

We always share Yakisoba its like a tradition to us. "Baji don't forget I'm gonna tutor you today!" Chifuyu said. "Yeah yeah." I replied.
We ate and Chifuyu was telling me about his day so far, I like listening to him. "Hey Baji-san, you okay?" Chifuyu asked. "Huh, Oh yeah sorry. Just spaced out for a second." I replied. "Hm, okay."

December 24th~

,

It's Christmas Eve and I decided to spend Christmas Eve with my mother since tomorrow I'll be with Chifuyu and the rest. My mother made amazing dinner and we just talked about random stuff. It's been a while since I've talked to my mother, sure we usually say hi and stuff and ask each other about our day but further than that we don't talk. It felt nice, though sometimes she'd ask some rather personal questions... But I guess it's okay, she's my mother after all.