Chapter 2 | New student

recap;
"WHAT!? HE, YOU, HUHHHHH?" Takemichi yelled clearly confused. My face was heated up for like the 1000th time today. "Yeah, but let's not talk about this!" I said. Takemichi was still shocked about what happened. Right when we were about to split our ways up Takemichi told me something.

"Be careful Chifuyu, I don't want him to play with your feelings."
_______________________________________________________________________________________
'
{the next day}

'
Chifuyu's POV

Me and Takemichi were walking down the hall until we saw a huge group of people surrounding some guy with purple-ish hair. I saw Inupi and Hakkai so I decided to go over to them. "Hey guys, what's happening?" I asked them. Hakkai seemed deep in his thoughts staring at the the new guy. "There's a new student and he's already popular. I think his name is Mitsuya or something like that." Inupi told me.

"So uh, what's up with Hakkai?" Takemichi asked. "He seems to have a liking for the guy." Inupi answered. We're good friends with Hakkai but he usually sits during lunch with his sister and her friends. "Let's get out of here, it's pretty crowded." I told them. "Okay! Hey Hakkai," Inupi started "Hakkai?" "Oi Hakkai." He began to shake Hakkai. "Huh? You called?" He finally answered. "Yeah we are leaving since it's too crowded." Inupi told him. "Oh, okay."

'

"Well I'm going to get my books for Chemistry, Cya!" I told them before walking off to my locker. While I was walking I saw Baji-san again. My cheeks started to burn when I remembered what happened yesterday. I quickly rushed to my locker grabbed my book and hoped he didn't notice me.

3rd POV

Mitsuya was walking around the building confused and not knowing where he was. He soon found a boy and walked up to him. "Hey, sorry to bother but could you maybe show me around the school? I'm kind of lost heh." Mitsuya said. The boys cheeks started turning into a pink-ish color. "U-Uhm sure.." he responded. "Thank you," Mitsuya bowed his head a bit "What's you're name?" He then asked. "Oh I'm uhm Im Hakkai.." the taller boy answered. "Hakkai? Nice name, I'm Mitsuya." Mitsuya said smiling. "O-okay but uhm class is about to start how about I give you the tour during lunch? I-If that's okay with you!" Hakkai said. "Sure, could you help me find my classroom first though?" Mitsuya asked him. "Sure! Where do you have to go?"

'

{After Class}

Chifuyu's POV

I was getting ready to leave the classroom until I heard my name. "Oi Matsuno!" I looked behind to see who it was, it was the one and only Kazutora Hanemiya. "Uh..Hi?" I answered confused on how he knew my name. "Hey~ wanna eat together during lunch?" He asked. Everyone was staring at us since the popular guys never invite anyone to their lunch table. "Oh, Sorry Kazutora-kun I have to decline. I rather sit with my friends.." I answered "Okay, can I sit with you tho?" He asked. "Oh. Uhm sure..?". "Yay!" He yelled before jumping onto me and hugging me. I could see Baji in the crowd frowning but soon left.

{During Lunch}

"WOAH OH MY LORD KAZUTORA?! SITTING WITH US?! AM I DREAMING?!" Takemichi was screaming like crazy. "Oh hey weird guy!" Kazutora said before digging into his food.

'

"Ahhh, we should have lunch together more!" Kazutora beamed. "I have to go now though! Cya later Fuyu!" He said while leaving. "He's cool!" Takemichi said. "But he does say weird stuff sometimes.." he added. "I've heard he went to jail when he was 12.." Inupi said. "Oh oh! Inupi do you know what happened between Chifuyu and Baji yesterday?!" Takemichi asked. My face started heating up. "No! Nothing happened!" I said.

Takemichi explained everything to Inupi and he left a chuckle "Now aren't you lucky, Chifuyu." He said. " I guess so.." I added.

'

AFTER SCHOOL

I was walking alone peacefully until I heard my name, "Hey Chifuyu!" I remembered that voice.. it's

BAJI-SAN'S VOICE

I felt my cheeks heat up when he got closer to me. "Wanna walk together?" He asked. "Uh sure.." I responded. The walk was awkward since we didn't know what to say. He soon started talking "So uh I see you and Kazutora became friends." "I wouldn't really call us friends he just wanted to eat lunch together." I said only getting a hum as response. "Wanna exchange phone numbers?" He asked. "O-oh of course..." I wanted to explode, Baji wants MY phone number.

"Okay thanks" he grinned letting his fangs show. "Anyways I'm hanging out with Mikey and Draken. Wanna come?" He asked me. "Oh no thanks I'm fine. I'm also pretty busy tonight." I said. "Hm, okay then. Bye I guess." He said when we parted ways.

I was walking home happily since I and Baji could maybe become friends. I got to the apartment and opened the door to see Peke J waiting for me. "Aw, you hungry?" I asked while walking to the kitchen to get him some food. I usually live alone since my mother is really busy with work so she's barely home.
After feeding Peke J I took a shower and heated up some noodles in the microwave.

" I can't stop thinking about Baji-san I'm really going crazy, No Chifuyu focus on your school work."

Baji's POV

I was walking to our hang out spot and soon saw Draken, Mikey and.... Another guy? I'm guessing he's the new guy that everyone was crazy about today. "Hey guys!" I said. "Hey!!" Mikey answered, "Who's that guy?" I asked him. "That, that's Mitsuya he's Ken-chin's childhood friend." Mikey said frowning, "But I'm Ken-chin's BEST FRIEND! And I'll always be!!" He yelled while running up to Draken and jumping on him. "OI! MIKEY WHAT THE-" Draken responded to the action. I started laughing, watching Draken and Mikey argue was the best thing. "Hey, I'm guessing ur Baji-kun. It's nice to meet you." Mitsuya said when he came up to me. "Huh, oh yeah nice to meet you." I replied back.

Soon after I saw Kazutora running up to us. "Hey guys!!" He yelled. "Oh hey, Kazutora." Draken replied. I just stared at him. "Oh? New guy?" He then said. "Oh right! I'm Mitsuya nice to meet you." Kazutora smiled and said "Nice to meet you too!". "Hey guys how about we have a sleepover?" Mikey asked. "YES!!" Kazutora yelled. "Oi, Mitsuya you wanna come with us?" Draken then asked. "Sure I don't have anything better to do." He replied.

'

__________________________________________
Sorry for the chapters being so short <3
1113 words