Chapter 7 | Forgive me

Recap;

"I love you." I said. "I- I love you too.." he said looking away. I scooted closer to him and he rested his head on my shoulder.

~

"Bye Baji-san!" He said before walking in the apartment complex.

I walked off to where I was supposed to meet Mikey and Draken and then I heard someone call me.
"Hey, Baji Keisuke.."
I turned around to see who it was and..
_______________________________________________________________________________________
TW: Mention of r@pe, strong language

Baji's POV

I turned around to see who it was and..

It's Hanma Shuji

"What do you want?" I asked. "Woah, calm down man. I see that you and Matsuno are dating?" He said. "Huh, why are you calling him by his first name? And so what if we are?" I asked annoyed, he was really getting on my nerves. "Oh nothing, just.." He said while walking closer to me. "Just break up with him." He then whispered in my ear. "Ha?! Ain't no way dude." I said while pushing him away. "Oh come on~ I've seen him around many girls really, really close.~" he said.

No Keisuke don't listen to him, he just wants you to break up..

"So? I know he won't do anything." I told him. "Oh, now now, if you don't.. I'll hurt him. I'll rape him right in front of you.~" he said. He really is crazy. Knowing Hanma and all the rumours about him he will probably do it, and if not he'll just force someone else to do it. Damn it, I can't let him hurt Chifuyu.

"Fine.." I agreed. "Good." "But if you hurt him.." I told him. "I won't. Of course that is if you break up with him." He said. "If that's all the goodbye." I said while walking away.

Shit, now I have to break up with Chifuyu. I walked over to where Draken and Mikey were. "Oi what took you so long?" Mikey whined. "None of your business." I replied. "Woah, what's gone into you?" Draken asked. "Nothing.." "Come on you don't have to lie, it's obvious somethings up." Mikey asked. "It's nothing okay?!" I yelled. "Whatever I'm going home." I said while walking to the apartment.

~

When I came home I immediately went to my room and layed on my bed. How am I gonna tell him? I grabbed my phone and went to my contacts to message Chifuyu.

Chifuyu💗🌹

Meet me tomorrow at the park 3 pm.

Huh? Okay cya :) 💕

_______

Shit, I can't I just love him too much..

Chifuyu's POV

I was reading Nana until I suddenly got a message. I looked over to my phone to see who it was, and It was Baji.

Baji💞💖😚

Meet me tomorrow at the park 3 pm.

Huh? Okay cya :) 💕
Seen

__

Huh that's weird.. Does he want to hang out tomorrow? No, or else he would've said that. Did something happen? He also left me on read.. He never leaves me on read, I shouldn't think much of it.
...

{The next day}

It's almost three pm so I decided to get ready I wore a simple hoodie and some jeans. I decided to play with my cat. After that I went outside to go to the place where Baji wanted to meet me.