Chapter 9 | His Apology

Recap;

"Hinata-chan?" Kisaki blushed. Hinata walked closer to him and then slapped him. "I heard everything you said. Leave Takemichi and his friends alone, you.. you weirdo!" Hinata yelled before storming off.

~

Takemichi went to the hospital to visit Chifuyu and when he opened the door he couldn't believe what he saw.

Chifuyu he was actually awake!

"CHIFUYUUU!" Takemichi yelled crying while running up to Chifuyu and pulling him in a big hug. "What happened?" Chifuyu asked.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chifuyu's POV

I woke up and realised I wasn't in my room. I quickly sat up to have a good look of my surroundings. "I'm at the hospital?"
Suddenly the door opened so I looked over to see who it was, "CHIFUYUUU!" Takemichi yelled running to me. He immediately hugged me and started crying. "What happened?" I asked him. "Y-You..Hanma H-He.." I muttered out. "How about you first calm down heh." I said while hugging him back.

After a while Takemichi spoke up again "I-I've got to message Baji-kun saying you're awake." He said while grabbing his phone. I immediately snatched it away from him. "N-No! Don't!" I yelled at him as he was trying to grab his phone back. "Cmon Chifuyu! He's been worried sick, he visited you everyday!" Takemichi yelled taking the phone out of my hands.
He did?

I just stayed quiet as Takemichi texted Baji. After a while I asked Takemichi again to explain me what happened but he told me that Baji would tell me everything once he arrived. I was kind of nervous to see Baji again. I don't think I could look him in the eyes anymore.

Suddenly the door opened. "C-Chifuyu.." Baji mumbled. He slowly walked up to me, and then suddenly bowed down. "I'm sorry for what happened! I-.. I couldn't protect you.." he said. "B-Baji-san! D-Don't bow down, tell me what happened.." I quickly yelled. After a few seconds he finally stood straight up again.

"First of all, I didn't want to end things between us.. But Hanma forced me to, if I didn't he said he would do a lot of bad things to you and I can't let that happen.. I'm sorry Chifuyu." Baji told me. "What things..?" I asked him. "You don't need to know. But a few days later You.. You've got hit pretty bad and ended up in a coma. I just know Hanma was behind it all.." he told me. "A coma? For how long..?" I then asked. "Three weeks." Takemichi answered.

Huh? Three weeks?

"W-What day is it?" I then asked. "It's 29th of January." Baji said. Awh shit, I missed my mothers birthday.

"Takemitchy, can you leave for a second?" Baji suddenly asked. "Uhm..sure." Takemichi said glancing over to me. He then left the room. I stayed silent and started fiddling with my fingers. "Chifuyu." Baji then said. "Y-Yes?" I replied looking everywhere but Baji's direction. He then suddenly held my hand.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean all those things. Forgive me." Baji said bowing his head down. "B-Baji-san.." I mumbled. I then hugged him tight. "Baji-san.." He then wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. "I forgive you." I said smiling. "Now then.. Do you think we could.. You know, try again..?" He asked. "I-It's fine if you do want to!" He then said. I then pulled  away from the hug and smiled at him. "Ofcourse Baji-san!" I then said. Baji then smiled back at me and gave me a peck on my cheek.