Chapter one

"Do you know anything about Ben Chilwell yet it's just I have to go and take a few photos with him later" I say to one of my good friends from the team CHRISTIAN PULISIC.

"I've heard he is quite nice and friendly, don't worry bout it" he says seeming quite chill about it, I always stressed about meeting new people, but he reassured me that he was friendly.

"Alright thanks, you'd better get out there now" I say pointing out of the window to the boys who are getting ready for training.

"Right yep, see you later?" He asks me as he open the door.

"Yep" I say as I start setting up my camera for the shoot.

*

"Hi Ben isn't it?" I ask BEN CHILWELL who looked ready for the shoot.

"Yep here for the shoot" he says with a polite smile.

"Mhm that's what I'll be doing so uh if you could just stand in front of the green back drop for me" I say as nicely as I can and he does as I instructed. "Okay Ben if you could pull a straight face for me, thank you" I say as I snap a shot of him. I take a few more and then finish the shoot.

"Okay thank you I think that's all of the photos I need" I say with a nice smile.

"Right okay thank you" he says with a smile as he walks out of the room.

*

"How did it go then? What's he like?" Christian asks me while him and MASON MOUNT were sat in my office.

"It was fine, he seems very polite and friendly" I say trying to hide the fact that I thought he was kinda hot.

"You like him don't you" Mason says after a few seconds.

"Shush I do not like Ben" I say rolling my eyes, mainly in frustration that those two boys could read me like a book KAI HAVERTZ and TIMO WERNER included in that.

"Come on you know we can read you like but Kai and Timo too" Christian says with an annoying smirk on his face.

"You guys are annoying" I say sarcastically as I throw myself on my chair.

"You know we're right" mason says with a grin on his face.

Authors notes:
And that is the first chapter of 'in my dreams' I hope you enjoyed it, chapter two will be out soon.

I am very sorry that when I upload books the chapters are very inconsistent

But enjoy :)