Chapter eight

Once I got home that night I flopped on my bed with a huge smile on my face and butterflies in my stomach.

But then I hit back to reality and realised what was really going on, I was a week late and I knew me and Ben completely forgot about protection two weeks ago, I knew I needed to take a test, but before I did I needed to tell Ben.

A few minutes later my phone pinged.

Christian:
You might wanna look on insta...

Me:
Why?

Christian:
Trust me

I did what he said and all that was on my feed was.

Ben chilwell seen making out with a mystery blonde

My heart sank to the bottom of my chest, I was most likely pregnant with his baby and he was out hooking up with random girls.

Me:
I need you to come over I have something I need to get off my chest

Christian:
Be there in a few mins

Christian didn't live very far away from me, which was part of the reason why we were close.

"Hey" I say with tears in my eyes as I opened the door to Christian a few minutes later.

"Hey... I'm so sorry about what's happened" he says with a sorrowful expression.

"It's fine Chris, it's not your fault" I say as I felt a tear roll down my cheek. He comes inside and hugs me. "I don't get it, we went out on a walk after training with his dog when it started snowing and it was so romantic" I say with a few tears rolling down my cheeks now.

"He's such a dick" Christian says shaking his head.

"What did I do wrong?" I said in an almost whisper.

"You didn't do anything wrong, it's him who's in the wrong" he says in his thick American accent.

"I think I'm pregnant" I blurt out, biting my bottom lip.

"What?" He says, sounding a little surprised.

"I'm a week late, and uh we didn't use protection" I said looking down and fiddling with my thumbs.

"Oh shit... are you gonna tell him?" He asks me, a little stupidly.

"Well yeah I kinda have to" I said, in a 'duh' tone. "I'm calling in sick tomorrow" I said laying back on the sofa, I didn't want to speak to Ben.

Authors notes:
As this book has started to get a lot of readers I have decided to keep it going :)