Chapter ten

Nine months later

"Come on love you can do it I believe in you" Ben said to me as I was pushing our baby boy out.

"I can't do it Ben, I can't" I say through tears, squeezing his hand.

"Yes you can, just a few more seconds"he said as I pushed as hard as I could, and then I heard the beautiful cries of our baby boy. "You did it! I'm so proud of you" Ben said as he kissed my sweaty forehead.

"I did it!" I said, quite out of breath from the hard work. The nurses passed him to me wrapped in a blue towel. "I love you so much" I said to my baby. "He's so small" I say with a smile.

"He is, he's beautiful, just like his mum" Ben said as his son gripped his pinky finger, which would be a memory he would cherish forever.

"I love you" I said with a smile.

"I love you too and our beautiful baby boy" Ben said as he kissed the top of my head.

"What are we gonna call him" I said looking at his blue eyes.

"I was thinking Guy, after my grandad" Ben suggested with a smile.

"Guy Chilwell... I like that" I said with a smile.

"Are we going with Guy?" Ben asked me.

"We are, welcome to the world Guy" I said, stroking my baby's forehead

Authors notes:
And that is the end! Hope you enjoyed :) so sorry it's taken me so long!!