Chapter six

That morning I woke up not being able to stop thinking about Ben, but it should be Josh I'm thinking about and I knew that.

"What's wrong with you?" Alicia asks seeing me staring into space.

"Nothing" I say casually so she didn't ask again.

It was the winter break so I knew I wasn't going to see Ben for two weeks that made me sad for some reason.

"Right we'll I'm off to Liverpool" she says as he picks her suitcase up.

"Bye" I say. She may as well just move out she's never at home any more and she'd been dating Trent long enough to move in with him.

*

"Hey babe" josh says as I open the door to him.

"Hey" I say I peck his lips. He comes inside and I shut the door.

"No work today?" I asked him as he turned up randomly.

"Nah I just wanted to come see you" he says with a smile.

"Awh that's nice of you" I say with a smile. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door. "One minute" I say to Josh as I opened the door.

"Ben?" I say kinda in shock that he'd turned up to my house now.

"Oh uh sorry I didn't know you had company" he says seeing Josh behind me.

"It's okay, what did you want?" I ask him trying  not to be awkward.

"Uh it's okay I'll just come back later" he says with sadness in his voice.

"Okay, bye" I say as I shut the door.

*

Ben 💙
Is he staying all night?

Me:
No why?

Ben 💙
I need to come over

Me:
I'll make something up then I'll text you when he's gone

"Sorry Alicia has just text me she needs me to pick her up from the station" I say as I get up from the sofa.

"Oh uh can I stay here?" Josh asks me.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, she's had a bit of an issue with Trent" I lie through my teeth for Ben.

"Oh right okay I'll see you soon then" he says as he left the house.

Me:
He's gone

Ben 💙
Be there in five

I was so mad at Ben right then for making me lie through my teeth for him.

I opened the door for him and he comes in.

"This better be good Ben" I say as I fold my arms.

"Look I hate this fight we're in" he says looking at me.

"So do I" I say letting out a sigh.

"You know there's some sort of tension between us I know you do" he says looking at me as I look down at my feet. "Meg answer me" he kind of shouts at me. "Well if you're not going to answer me I guess I'm just going to have to do this" he says as he walks towards me, tilts my head up to him and before I knew it his lips were on mine.

I didn't pull away, his lips were addicting, guilt filled my veins as I remembered I was dating josh.

"Ben no, I'm dating josh" I say as I pulled away from the kiss we were having.

"Then break up with him" Ben says as he goes in for another kiss. The tip of his tongue touched the bottom of my lip for entry and I let his tongue explore my mouth.

"This isn't just a one time thing is it?" I ask him, catching my breath.

"No, you're too special for that" he whispers in my ear. I take his hand and lead him into my room. I put my hands firmly around his neck with his hands on my waist. He pressed me against the door and began kissing my neck. He moved down to my chest and I started to slip my leggings off.

"Are you sure?" He says as he looks into my eyes out of breath. I nod. "Words, use them" he says.

"Yes" I say as I look into his eyes and he begins kissing me again. I undo the zipper on his jeans and take his jumper off, revealing his abs. I take my jumper off leaving me on my bra and pants. I kneel down and take bend boxers off letting his hard dick spring out. I put the tip of it in my mouth and then going on and out. Ben grabs a fist full of my hair and pulls my head back wards and forwards.

"That's right Angel" he says with a smirk.

"Now i get my fun" I say with a smirk after a few minutes of sucking him off. He smirks and pushed me onto the bed, both of us not even thinking of protection, he teased his dick against my crotch making me grow more needs for it and slid his dick so deep into me that I couldn't help but moan loudly.

Authors notes:
Chapter six! Sorry I am so bad at writing smut!