Chapter seven

We were back off the winter break and ever since me and Ben slept together he had been super distant with me, we hadn't spoken once he only text me to ask me what time training started today.

"Oi mase" I say as we saw each other in the corridor.

"Yeah?" He says turning to look at me.

"Do you know what's up with Ben, he's being super distant with me lately" I say letting out a sigh.

"No clue, I'll ask him for you" he says nicely.

"Thank you mase" I say and he replied with a smile and carries on walking.

I went into my office and opened my laptop to upload some stuff onto the clubs instagram.

"Hey" I hear a familiar voice say as they entered my office.

"Oh hey" I say looking up to see Ben.

"Look uh I'm sorry for being distant with you, I just really like you and I guess I've just been shit at dealing with it" he says as he sat down in-front of me.

"Alright we'll I guess you are forgiven, as long as you give me a kiss" I say pouting my lips as he presses his onto mine. "You'd better get back out I'll catch you later" I say.

"Alright see ya later" he says with a smile and walks out of my office.

*

"Hi" I say with a smile as I walked up to Ben once training had finished.

"Hey" he says as he puts his hands on my hips. "Are you busy at the moment?" He asks me.

"Nope, im all yours" I say with a smile with my arms around his neck.

"I was thinking you could come on a walk with me and Max" he says, max was his dog.

"Yeah I'd love that" I say as I press a kiss on his cheek.

"Right okay you can follow me back to my house so we can get Max" he says as he gets his keys out. I got in my car as he did the same and followed him to his house.

"Nice garden" I say noticing how well kept his garden was.

"Thanks, I try and keep it nice" he says with a smile and opens his front door. Max runs out to him, excited to see him.

"Hello buddy" Ben says to him and he strikes him.

"Awww he's adorable" I say looking at the cute poodle who was prancing around. He jumped up at me so I knelt down and played with him for a bit while Ben got his lead. "So where are we going?" I asked Ben.

"There are some fields over there which are quite big which is where I normally go with him" Ben says pointing to the fields just behind his garden.

"They look nice" I say with a smile as he puts Max's lead on. We begin walking down to the fields.

"I swear I just saw some snow" I say looking at the tiny snow flakes that were falling

"Yeah me too" he says as he snakes his arm around my waist. The snow starts getting heavier.

"It's freezing" I say pulling my coat over my hands. He takes his coat off and puts it over me. "Aren't you gonna be cold?" I ask him.

"I'm a footballer" he says in response laughing a little.

Authors notes:
So sorry I haven't updated in a while!