Chapter four

One month later

I hadn't got much sleep that night due to Alicia coming home drunk and me having to deal with it.

"Oi you wake up" I hear someone saying, it was of course Timo.

"What? Oh right sorry" I say as I wake up a little from being asleep at my desk.

"Did you not sleep or something?" He asks me in his thick German accent.

"No, Alicia came home drunk last night so I had to deal with that" I say sighing.

"Ah right, just came to tell you Thomas needs you on the field to do some photos" he says as he held onto the door.

"Right okay thanks Timo" I say as he smiles and leaves my office. I grab my camera and make my way out onto the field.

"You'd best be taking plenty photos of me" Ben says sarcastically with a wink. I roll my eyes jokingly as he jogs away.

Despite Ben's sarcasm I did take quite a few photos of him.

"Nice photos" he says scrolling on Chelseas Instagram obviously talking about the ones of him.

"Shut up you" I say rolling my eyes jokingly with a smile.

"You know I'm pretty" he says sarcastically with a giggle.

*

That night I wasn't feeling too good so I decided to call in sick. I was sat in the living room feeling like shit when there was a knock on the door.

"Ben?" I say as I open the door to Ben.

"Hey, I heard you weren't feeling very well, so I made soup" he says as he help a bag up.

"Ben thank you, you didn't have to" I say as I let him in.

"I know, but I wanted to" he says with a sweet smile. He passed me the bowl of soup and I heated it up.

"As much as I love you Benji, this soup is horrible" I say in all honesty.

"Well I tried" he says letting out a sigh.

"Thank you" I say as I hug him tightly.

"Are we getting a take away then?" Ben asks me .

"Yep" I say enthusiastically. He pulls his phone out and ordered us mcCdonalds.

*

"I'm back, meg you there? If you're not talking to me because I ate the last brownie then tha-" Alicia waffles, but was cut off at the sight of me and Ben asleep on the sofa together.

"That's cute" she whispers so we don't wake up and then leaves us both to sleep.

Authors notes:
Chapter four! There will be drama in the next chapter dont worry ;)