invigorating

The black haired girl still sat with Mamoru between her legs he'd given her a reddish blueish love bite but he hadn't satisfied his urges to drink her blood since he got a bit uhm distracted.

He licked the side of her neck leaving a trail of saliva the girl felt herself shiver his fangs once again grazed he skin and she tensed he carried on licking her neck until she relaxed he didn't like her tense it always hurt more when a person tenses not that he minded that sometimes Mamoru hated to admit it but he was a bit of a sadist he always got a bit *cough* excited *cough* when causing her a bit of physical pain not the type of pain that would cause her real harm or hurt her emotionally but the type of pain that could cause her to feel excited too.

He had a feeling the girl was a masochist he just couldn't bring himself to ask she probably didn't know what the terms meant and he would be too embarrassed to tell her,the reason he thought the girl was masochist was whenever he bit her she would moan or whimper and every time he had to control his urges to completely dominate her.

Like right now as he bit into her she didnt let out a cry of pain she whimpered the sound was so sensual to him that it send messages to his alpha side to just take her and make her his,the voice said take her and show her she belongs to us already but Mamoru couldn't do that he wanted her to be his he carved that every minute of the day,but he wanted her to choose to be his he wanted her consent,he needed to hear her say that she wanted to be his those words would set him free and thats the only time he'd take her thats what he promised himself and he somehow managed to do that there were a few close calls but he'd never force himself on her that would kill him and he'd never forgive himself.

As he was sucking her blood he felt her squeeze his shirt a bit so he pulled his fangs out and her head fell to his chest,she was breathing hard and he knew she needed to drink as well but people came to stand next to them and look at the view so he hugged her and put her by the crook of his neck so no one would see she wasted no time and buried her fangs in his neck and he yet again did the same to the other side of her neck after some time they were both full but they didn't pull apart they just stayed in each others embrace for the next hour.

While hugging him The girl was embarrassed as she recalled her eagerness to suck his blood and his her face as the memory constantly played in her head this always happened when she did something that embarrassed her,it would just keep replaying in her head making her regret her life choices though she'd never regret meeting the man who stood before her she literally wouldn't be here without him and everyday since he has stuck by her side loyalty like his was hard to find and she loved that he hadn't changed over the years.

After embracing for that full  they went to their own rooms y/n walked in the room and saw no one there so she went to have a quick shower not wanting to fall asleep in the bath yet again once dome she went out and hearing her phone ringing she answered

"Hi"

"Hey it seiji we're gonna head out do you mind getting our bags and meeting us outside by the car"

"OK I'll be there I'm ten minutes"

He hung up and y/n grabbed their stuff and left..

(Hi sorry guys today was a short one cause I'm tired I posted today cause I don't post on weekends the next post will only be on Monday as always thanks for voting,commenting,adding to your reading lists and following you guys are amazing...so question for you guys when did you first realize you're reading and maybe writing too many x reader books I'll go first so today is the first time I realized that I reader too many x reader books so today someone new message me and introduces themselves and I ho and type hi I'm y/n its nice to meet you like wtf people luckily I checked it before I send it so let hear your story even if you just have a funny story I really need to laugh anyway have a wonderful day beautiful readers)