Jealousy

My boyfriend hugged me while holding my waist.

"You okay?" I chuckled when I saw him pouted.

"Hmp, your hanging out with an guy. Do you not love me anymore?" He faked tears as I hit him using my elbow.

"What do you mean hanging out with an guy?" I asked while raising my left eyebrow.

"The guy with an scar." He let go of me and faced me with an jealous face.

"Ohh, you mean Kakucho? He's just my friend I met today." I smiled at him.

He sighed and hold my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Somewhere you like." He smiled at me back. We reached his motorcycle and he took out the other helmet for me to use.

"Here." He passed it to me as I wore it. It was too big for me so I can't clearly see but I lift it up so I can see where are we going.

I hopped in as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Hold tight, okay?" He said while he's starting to move away and drove.

Wind crashes in my face. Hair flowing causes of the wind makes me think that we're doing an date.

"Are we having an date?" I asked while I buried my face in his back.

"You guessed it." He said while we reach an nice place that's good for dates.

He parked the motorcycle. He hold my waist to help me get down. I took off my helmet and passed it to my boyfriend.

We walked around, take pictures, sat on the grass, laughing around.

"So, did you get an job? You haven't texted me or called me. Something happened?" He asked while looking at me.

"Oh! I haven't got an job yet and sorry for not texting I was busy looking one." I lied. Sweats dropping since I dont want him to worry for me being an maid like what happened in the past.

past

"Karu, I got an job!" I said loudly.

"Really? What job is it?" He asked excitedly.

"An maid! The month is-" I got cut off when he looked at me worriedly.

"A.. maid...?" He asked.

"Yes, something wrong, Karu?" I asked while holding his hand.

"No, it's just that I don't want you to be an maid since you get tired easily." He said while looking at me worriedly.

"But.. we need the money." I said.

"I know we need the money but I can figure it out. I have an job. The salary is enough for us to live." He said while holding my other hand.

"Fine..." I said while he walk close to me and hugged me.

-----

"[Y/n], you good?" He asked while he snapped me out of zoning out.

"Huh?! Ah, yes!" I said nervously.

"If you say so."

"It's almost 5 pm. Don't you have work?" I asked.

"Yea, I better go now. I can't drop you sinc-"

"No need to drop me! It's fine! I can get an uber for me to get home! You can go now before your late. Bye, love you!" I said while running out of the park.

I reached the hideout. I was breathing heavily when I didn't get an uber nor train to get me here since it'll be bad if I did that. They will kill me.

I entered the mansion and go to 'Maid's Room' to change into my uniform. When suddenly an guy grabbed my hand and hugged me. It was Kakucho.

"Your late..." He said while looking at me straightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I pushed him but he hugged me tighter.

"Kakucho! I need to clean!" I yelp as I pushed him and he let go.

"Why are you like this for some reason?" I asked while looking at angrily.

"I... uhm..." He cannot form any words so I left.

I make shoes noises as I stomped hardly and reach for the broom and dustpan. I sweep the floor and Kakucho left the mansion.

3 hours has passed and it's 8:32 pm. I went to the kitchen to cook something.

"I should make an curry!" I said to myself while reaching the curry's ingredients.

I lift up an chair and put it in the right side to reach the highest counter that had an curry sauce. I reached the curry sauce when suddenly I fell. I yelp in pain.

"Ow...." I said quietly as I saw Kakucho.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yea- Ow!" He accidentally touched the pain part which causes to scream 'Ow'.

"Sorry.." He helped me stand up and carry me in a bridal way. I got shocked when we pass through the BONTEN' while being in this situation.

"Oi, what happened?" The strawberry haired guy asked.

"She fell so I helped her." He answered when Kakucho started to walk up using stairs.

"Tsk." I heard the strawberry haired guy 'Tsked' as I look at him. Our eye met each other as I look familiar to him.

I couldn't clearly see him since his mask is covering his mouth but his eyelashes reminds me of my old friend.. 'Sanzu'...

We entered my room as Kakucho placed me softly and gentle in the bed.

"Rest. I'll take care of the curry." He said while walking away.

I took the change to thanked him, "Thanks for helping me." I smiled at him as he closed the door softly.

21 minutes has passed and the strawberry haired guy is still on my mind.

"What if he's Sanzu?", "But Sanzu isn't like this." I groaned as I keep thinking on him.

"I'll just ask his name tomorrow." I whispered to myself.

Sanzu's Point Of View

I walk pass [Y/n's] room as I feel jealousy when Kakucho carried [Y/n] that way.

I slammed the door.

"Your mine [Y/n], mine... You belong to me. Your body belong to me. Everything you own is mine..."

I went to the bathroom as I got an plan in my head....

I ordered an small camera for me to use it..

-----

this chapter took me too long 😭

i changed the description of this story cuz it was ugly

anw hope u guys like this chapter

ill try to upload early

i didn't expect that alot of people would read this !!! AAAA tysm for reading my story !!! I will try to post early !! <33

byee!!!

byee!!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.