Sunset

I heared an loud knock on my door, "Come in." I said while doing what I was doing.

"Oi, Sanzu did you got the camera?" Rindou asked as I hummed as an answer.

"Aight, I'm gonna leave now." He left and closed the door behind him.

"Shit, I forgot this camera's is used on our mission. This camera is hard to find." I whispered to myself madly.

3 weeks had passed and I always look for [Y/n] but she's not around. I asked Kakucho since he's the one who's close to her but he also don't where is she so this time I decided to follow [Y/n] and find out why is she always out when it's her free time.

[Y/n's] Point Of View

Today is my free time so I'm gonna meet with Karu since I have nothing to do here. I'm getting used to BONTEN but they're still scary when theyre serious.

I wore an blue crop-top and white plain short skirt and lolita shoes. I wore an white cardigan so I won't too revealing. I got out of my room I closed it behind me. I started get down using the stairs.

I reached the door, I opened it and get out. I used the shortcut to get out of the hideout so no boys will look at me since they don't this shortcut. Kakucho told me I'm very happy if he didn't helped me I would been so fucking dead right now.

I'm far away hideout and starting to walk around. Me and Karu planned to meet in a beach. I got an uber so I will arrive early.

I went inside and buckle my seatbelt. The driver starts to drive.

It's been 12 minutes and I reached the beach. I paid the driver and got out. I look around and saw Karu. I ran so I can reach him faster.

"Hi!" I smiled at him and he smiled back and lean closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"Finally your here. I've been waiting for so long." He said and hugged me tightly as he rest his head in my shoulder.

"Sorry, I woke up late that's why." I said while hugging him back.

"You look beautiful today." He said and let go of me and smiled.

"S-shut up..." I said while looking away from him.

"Your blushing." He said while laughing hardly.

"Stop!" I punched him but he's still laughingstock.

Sanzu's Point Of View

'Who the fuck is he?! Why is he kissing [Y/n's] forehead?!' I said in my thought as I hid in the bush.

I left the bush and find an better spot so I can hear what they're saying.

"Ne Karu-kun~" [Y/n] stated.

"Karu, huh?" I whispered to my self.

"Hm?" Karu or Bitch as I say hummed an answer.

"If we have an family and 2 kids, girl and boy. What would you name them?" [Y/n] asked the  itch.

"Why are you asking these questions so suddenly? Do you want to do it?" The  Bitch said while laughing.

"What?!" I said loudly that is enough for [Y/n] and the Bitch to hear.

"Huh, what's that?" [Y/n] said while looking around the light stand.

[Y/n] stood up as I hid so she won't see me.

"Oh, it's nothing but I swear I heared something." She said while looking worriedly.

[Y/n's] Point Of View

I sat back and combed hair and lay my head on Karu's shoulder as he let me rest comfortably.

"You sleepy?" He asked as I shook my head and he hummed.

We watched the nice view of the wave and the setting sunset.

"Look it's going down." He said while pointing the sun.

"Woah..." I said as I was amazed on how it was going down.

"Lets take pictures of it!" Karu said as he took out his camera.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?"

I hummed as laying down on his lap.

38 minutes has passed and I fell asleep.

It's the next day and I woke up in a unfamiliar room filled with the sun's light. It reflects on the mirror as it was on my face.

I sit up as I remembered that there's an hotel near the beach me and Karu visited as I expected that this would be the hotel.

I stood up and look for an slipper as I found one. I saw Karu cooked Eggs with Bacon.

"Good morning, Love." He said as I walk close to him.

"Morning." I said tiredly.

"I'll just take an bath." I said as I left the kitchen and entered the bathroom.

I stripped and fill the bathtub with warm water. I crawled myself there and stay tired.

I rinsed myself using the water in the tub. I grab the moisturizer soap. I started to spread the moisturizer soap in my body. I rinse myself again and reached for the shampoo. I poured a little portion on my hand and rubbed it on my head and turned on the shower to help me took off the bubbles that are on my head.

timeskip cause this is taking too long lol

I sat on the dining chair and started to eat my food.

"I framed the sunset pictures I took yesterday." Karu broke the silence since the only making noises is the fork and spoon.

"Oo~, nice!" I said I look at it as Karu took it out so I can look.

"It's very beautiful like the girl I'm facing right now." He said I was cringed.

"Ew, cringe. What the fuck, Karu." I cussed and laughed.

"Language, [Y/n]." I groaned as I heard those words.

9:47 am

I entered the hideout and entered the mansion once again. I went straightly to the 'Maid's Room' to wore my maid's uniform as I saw it look different it had shorter skirt than it was the day before yesterday.

I shrugged as I don't care about it as I when I look at it it's very revealing like my panty is almost exposed.

My phone rang as I saw Karu's number. I immediately answered it and what he said was shocking...

-----

this story took soooooo looongggg :'D

anw i forgot to tell u that this story is angst <3

im gonna busy and will update too long so please wait :') i will update if u guys really needed the next part anw
add my discord

naii#1809

byeeeee <33