13th floor

You and Celine are now friends for such a fucking long

You and Celine are now friends for such a fucking long. Who knew how long. You visited Karu yesterday, he finally got out of the hospital. You stayed at his apartment to take care of him as he can't move that well due to his injury. You knew that Sanzu Haruchiyo shot him, but you don't have the gut to yell at him cause he can just kill you immediately and won't even hesitate,so you keep your mouth shut and pretend to be friends with him.

"Karu, I made you soup." You said as you accompany Karu to sit on the dining chair.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'M NOT HUNGRY!?" He yelled.

"Then don't eat. How about you call your fucking girlfriend since I knew that you've been cheating on me. Why would I waste feeding you, helping you change when you could just call your girlfriend to take care of you!?" You yelled, took your bag and left. You slammed the door behind you.

'Fuck this.' You said you wipe the small tear in your face.

~

You arrived at the hideout and no one was there. Not a single maid or a single man that Mikey own. It was just you looking at the empty house.

"Celine?" You yelled as your voice echoed.

"Kakucho?" You called for Kakucho but there's no sign for them.

"Maybe I should you call them." You said as you took your phone before you could open it someone covered your mouth as you inhaled the chloroform as you already knocked out.

You woke up in a dim room as you roam your eye to your right as you saw Celine getting tied.

"Celine!" You called for her as you try to move but you can't due to the rope that is tied to you tightly.

You saw a man coming closer to you as you saw the Bonten Members gathered together.

"Kakucho... Wh-what is this all about..?" Your words were shaking as your eyes started to get watery as you let the tear fall in your cheeks.

"Let me explain." Sanzu said.

"Celine told the truth that she called the police to send us to jail and she said that you also called a police when you knew that I killed you pretty boyfriend or we call ex-boyfriend." He explained.

"So what if I called the police?" You spat rudely.

"Oh?" Sanzu said as he took his gun out and use it to hit you in the head causing it to bleed.

"Shoot Celine." He ordered as the mans started moving.

"Celine wake up! Wait no! Celine!" You tried waking Celine from unconscious as she was snapped back to reality as she saw a gun pointing at her head.

"Y-Y/n..." Celine looked at you with an scared look.

"Celine, stay calm. We can get out of here okay?" You said trying to keep her calm.

Celine breath rapidly, "Y-yes..." She said as they cocked the gun.

"Point another gun at Y/n." Sanzu ordered as the man pointed a gun to you and cocked it at the same it.

"Now what are y'all last words?" Sanzu said as he looked at Kakucho. Kakucho looked away.

"Looks like your sweet little protector isn't gonna protect you this time. Right, Kakucho?" Sanzu laughed as Kakucho was silent.

"Shut up drug-addict, bitch!" You yelled as Sanzu stood up and kicked you in the stomach hardly causing you to vomit blood.

"B-bitch.." You cursed.

"Bring them to the rooftop." Sanzu ordered as they hit Celine and your carotid artery.

You guys woke up in the edge of the rooftop, one kick can kill you both.

"Kakucho! Please stop Sanzu! Please Kaku..." You begged to Kaku.

"I'm sorry..., but I can't..." He apologize truthfully.

You stopped begging when it's just gonna be the same if you asked him again.

"I'll tell you guys when to kill them." Sanzu said.

Ran and Rindou went closer to your face as they touch it but you dodge their hands.

"Oh?" Ran said as he punch your face.

"No matter what you do. Your still a fucking criminal. I never forgive you. I didn't accepted your apology cause your a fucking criminal." You said as it made him chuckle.

"Ow, that word hurts me!!" He sarcastically joked.

"Y/n... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told the truth. If I stayed quiet we wouldn't have been in this situation. It's all my fault I'm sorry." Celine apologies as she cried.

"It's not your fault! Stop blaming yourself you bitch!" You yelled at her as it makes her cry more.

"Kill them." Sanzu said as they pointed the gun at your heads as you looked at Celine in the eyes.

"It's fine. We already did our jobs and it's, Bonten's Maid'." You said as they shot the gun at your heads as your dead body fell from the rooftop to the road. Blood scattered everywhere. People surrounding yours and Celine's dead body. Police and Ambulance sirens surrounded the city. Camera clicking noises echoed the area.

"So, what are you gonna say no, Kakucho?" Sanzu asked.

"This is why I hate you so bad." He said as he left.

You and Celine fell from the 13th floor or we call the rooftop in ___ Hotel.

so uhm yea this is the end of this story. I deleted the annoying 2 authors note :))

so yea this is it the last chapter '13th Floor' haha okay im out